Which of Ozzy's guitarists do you think were best for him? I mean the one that was most natural and sounded best with Ozzy. Im not talking about talent.
Personally I think it was Randy, but I am interested to know other peoples opinions.

And I searched this, so no searchbar jokes, unless they are VERY funny.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Randy. Wrote REALLY good music which suited Ozzy's voice, plus he was a classical guitarist which is never wrong.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
^Of course, Randy by far man. I'd say Jake E Lee is in a close second, he was awesome.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Randy, for previously mentioned reasons
/thread.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by ..NEM..
Randy. Wrote REALLY good music which suited Ozzy's voice, plus he was a classical guitarist which is never wrong.

agreed.

but Jake E Lee did some pretty awesome stuff for ozzy 2. you can't deny that Shot in the Dark and Bark at the Moon aren't some of the best ozzy songs

But Mr. Crowley pretty much clinches this debate.
Quote by The Virtuoso
^Of course, Randy by far man. I'd say Jake E Lee is in a close second, he was awesome.

+1 That dude was great
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

Yeah cant exactly get any better than Randy when it comes to Ozzy.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Anyone apart from Zakk Wylde basically.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Superstrat101
agreed.

but Jake E Lee did some pretty awesome stuff for ozzy 2. you can't deny that Shot in the Dark and Bark at the Moon aren't some of the best ozzy songs

But Mr. Crowley pretty much clinches this debate.

Yes, Bark at the Moon has an amazing solo, definitely one of my favourites of all-time.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Randy. Both of em wre really close, Randy was a great guitar player, and worked really well with Ozzy. Altho as far as a song goes, I love No More Tears.
Randy. Randy was a great guitarist and was able to write songs that sounded either soft and beautiful or rough and heavy. His classical training really shined through. His parts really enhanced Ozzy's voice. All of his other guitars pale in comparison to Randy. Zakk is alright, but Randy didn't only have phenomenal solos, he could also stay behind and enhance the song.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Any love for Iommi?

EDIT: There we go
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3