I've tabbed the outro section for Muse's Knights of Cydonia (Black Holes and Revelations, 2006), but I don't know if I should even bother submitting it as it's only the outro. Most of the tabs for the rest of the song are accurate, but the outro is typically fairly wrong. Can anything be done about this? I want people to have a better tab for the ending, but I don't have anything else new to help for that song.

I'm referring to 4:13-5:36.
Not sure what the Reading festival one is.... I'm referring to the open notes and tenth-seventh fret pull-offs and stuff (for picky people, because pull-offs sound different than picked notes).

The thing is, I'm really lazy and I don't feel like tabbing out the song myself, but I also don't want to copy someone else's. I just want to get it "in circulation" without me having to do any actual.... work.
why don't you ask permission to use the main body of someone else's tab, along with your outro?
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.