Hey, guys, I've searched here, Google, and everything in between and haven't found much help with this.

What I want to do is take my MIA Strat and mod it so that I have the bridge activated with the neck pick-up and the bridge with the middle and neck pick-ups, like on the MIM Deluxe Player's Strat. I figured this would save me the extra 180 or so dollars it would take for me to buy the whole pre-wired assembly.

Here's the problem, I have no idea how to do this. I've searched everywhere for tutorials on how to do it, but I've found nothing. If anyone here knows how or has done this before, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
hmmm im completely useless when it comes to electronics as i cant even figure out whats wrong with one of my pickups, however i would go to a guitar place and ask them
look up and study wire diagrams for a selector switch. get an understanding on how it works. I too dont understand it, but i do like your idea and was just thinking about it last night acualy lol
I found the wiring diagram(I think), but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

Here it is:
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
here's how the deluxe player's strat works:
http://www.fender.com/support/diagrams/pdf_temp1/stratocaster/0133000_02A/SD0133000_02APg4.pdf

here's how it's wired:
http://www.fender.com/support/diagrams/pdf_temp1/stratocaster/0133000_02A/SD0133000_02APg2.pdf

the push-button switch can be replaced by a minitoggle or the switch on a push-pull pot.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.