so its time to renew my subscription to guitar player, and i was wondering if any one has a favorite mag they like to read. I also get vintage guitar.

Preferably i would like a metal magazine or a guitar building / customizing one. does any one know of any?

or just any other good music / guitar mag

thanks
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Fender rumble 300 bass amp
Peavey 6505 head
Marshall special edition red cab
I like guitar world, but guitar player seems like it, but it has customization and stuff, too. they interviewed opeth in the current one, so it has metal stuff too. I personally like it. checkl out their website.

www.guitarworld.com

(girls of GW ftw!!!!) go to the site and you'll see...
Guitar World & Revolver are my two favorite. Guitar world is more down to earth and Revolver is more of the heavier stuff
Guitar World is more expensive though because it comes with the disc.
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by unknownpunkrock
Guitar World is more expensive though because it comes with the disc.

huh? my subscription doesn't come with a disc? wtf? i paid like $12 for it, though, and my mom got some thing where it asked for like twice that, maybe why?
I'm halfway through a two-year subscription to Guitar Player. Excellent magazine. You should renew yours.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
I like Koi Karp, Koi Fish, Bird Keeper and Guitar Player Magazine
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Once and awhile I'll pick up an issue of Guitar World. It's a decent magazine, never really looked at any others but it's about high time I did. It's mostly (classic) rock orientated magazine. Still a little bit of metal though. I'm getting a little sick of all the praise given to Jimi Hendrix and Zakk Wylde.
guitar world may have like 100 pages but about 20 of them are the actuall mag. the rest is just ads. get guitar player, its much better
checked out revolver it looks pretty dope, how are their gear reviews thats another part of guitar player i like to know whats new, even though in my opinion you cant get better than a good old mahogany body with a nice thin 24.25 scale neck with a tung oil finish (i would like to think im a good shredder/ have little hands)
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Peavey 6505 head
revolver is good. it has a lot of band reviews though,not so much guitar stuff. guitar world is great for guitar players.
it looks like revolver is more like ap where its alot about music, and guitar player is for guitarists where it has amp nd guitar related news nd info, i really liked guitar player for that.

there arent any good like custom guitar building mags?
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Peavey 6505 head
also keeping up on bands isnt exactly something im willing to pay money for its pretty easy to find them with myspace nd last.fm
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Peavey 6505 head