I think I may have broke my low E string, I dont know for sure though because I've never had a string break before. Its still completely attacthed but the string is uncoiled on the bridge.
Bad?
Cost of new string?
fixable without paying money?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Bad? Yes
Cost? 5 dollars for a pack of strings
Fixable? Yes, with a new string.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
yeah...its not supposed to come undone.

new strings=6 bucks
instruments:
B.C Rich Warlock-Body Art Collection-June 2003
Ibanez SZ520QM
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Squire Strat (way sweeter than it sounds)
Gear:
Line 6 Spider 3 HD75
Peavey Mark III Head
Peavey 1x15 Cabinet
Yes your string is broken, buy a new set and re-string the whole guitar; a set of strings shouldn't cost more than about $6-$7 and you should be able to re-string your guitar yourself, it's a vital skill for a guitarist.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
thanks, kinda sucks, I didnt even hit it that hard and I'm already in debt about 68 bucks
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
thanks, kinda sucks, I didnt even hit it that hard and I'm already in debt about 68 bucks

You'll get used to it; strings break for no reason sometimes.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Wh0re yourself out for $73, and ur good.

EDIT - make it an even $80...just in case u get expensive-ish strings.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Jul 7, 2008,
Sounds like you haven't changed the strings ever.

Either google a walk-through guide on how to do it yourself, or take it to the guitar shop and ask the staff to show you how to string an electric.

I figured it out myself, but messed up a bit my first time, so if you don't wanna waste the 7 bucks, ask for help when you buy them (which you have to do).
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Gonna need to get used to debt. And a extra set of strings laying around just for this use is always a good thing to have.