That it is bad that me and all my buds make fun of me being... dadless?

I have no idea where my real dad is and my step dad got shot 6 times and died... so the big question.. do you think its bad that we make fun of my step dad being shot and me not knowing where my real dad is? or is it just like any other thing to joke about?
yeah really man.. you need some new freinds =/
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Do you find it funny? Cause if you do, I think that's awesome. Sometimes the best thing you can do in life is accept the tragedies in yours and learn to laugh at them. For example...me having a tiny penis.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

making fun of someone getting shot?
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
That's not a funny thing to joke about. But after posting here people will laugh at you. How's your stepdad get shot?
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Depends of how you feel about it. If you think it's funny and you're not hurting then why not? Might not be politically correct, but who cares/
Do you care? Do you mind not having a Dad? Do you wanna find out who he is and have a father-son relationship? If not then no it's not bad, it's something to talk about it.

Sorry to hear about the Step-Dad though.
Quote by Snyde_Platypus
That's not a funny thing to joke about. But after posting here people will laugh at you. How's your stepdad get shot?

He got shot on the job by a drunk Indian with a .22 6 times

Nah i dont mind.. i find it funny how we can always joke about anything and how we can incorporate it into our normal conversations.
I don't have an old guy that tells me what to do either. I don't think its funny though, or sad... just conveniant.
Quote by AnoKid09
I am your father.

Had to be posted.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
horrible in the way dead baby jokes are...
but it'd be worse to give up such potential
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by killwitneydead
I don't have an old guy that tells me what to do either. I don't think its funny though, or sad... just conveniant.

Very true... I pretty much do what I please as long as I chip in a bit.
well you obviously care so why don't you tell them one time that it reallys sucks not having a dad, and if they care then they're your friends. immediately after make a joke about it though!
Quote by heaven&hell666
Randall!?!?!?! I told you to stay put of the pit

^^ This is the mother ****er that makes fun of my dadlessness...
Quote by ihasataco
^^ This is the mother ****er that makes fun of my dadlessness...

ah..........................sorry?
Quote by heaven&hell666
ah..........................sorry?

lolwut?
Quote by LazySandman
horrible in the way dead baby jokes are...
but it'd be worse to give up such potential

Indeed. ^^