Hey, guys. I'm thinking about getting Invisalign braces (braces that are clear, and not the metal kind) and I was wondering if any of you guys have them? If so, what do you think?
I have them, they're pretty good. Except the thing that sucks is I could never chew gum with them in, and I always chewed gum. However, contrary to what they're suppose to do, I actually can tell when people are wearing them. And whenever I do, I always make sure to tell the person who has em "Nice braces."
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I have the normal braces, they're not so bad.

It's just hard to eat bread.
Quote by stinger12345
I have them, they're pretty good. Except the thing that sucks is I could never chew gum with them in, and I always chewed gum. However, contrary to what they're suppose to do, I actually can tell when people are wearing them. And whenever I do, I always make sure to tell the person who has em "Nice braces."
Just wondering; How long do you have to wear them for (as in months).
doesn't it depend on how bad your teeth are as to how long you have to wear them?

like i have to have mine for another year making it 3 total. not the best teeeth lol.
Quote by The Madcap
Just wondering; How long do you have to wear them for (as in months).

That i'm not really sure about. Because I got mine as a retainer (weird I know). But I DO know that it generally takes longer if you wear those than if you get the regular braces.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

i was born with perfect teeth, so i wouldn't know
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Am I the only one who thinks metal braces are cute? And yeah, invisalign IS expensive I hear.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
Am I the only one who thinks metal braces are cute?

Yes.

Case and point.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

Just get normal braces. They're only unberable for the first month, then they aren't nearly as bad as every says they are. With the clear braces your going to have wear them a lot longer, and its not even that clear. They're still easily seen.
I remember i had removable braces which made talking very hard at first, made me look very stupid trying to talk at work. Is it the same with all braces?
And do you know how they grip the molars? My braces actually moved mine inwards when they weren't supposed to!
Last edited by Virtuoso883 at Jul 7, 2008,
To obtain an estimate for your Invisalign treatment, contact your nearest Invisalign Provider and arrange an initial consultation.
Quote by stinger12345
And whenever I do, I always make sure to tell the person who has em "Nice braces."
Damn fuckin gangster over here
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I like how the adbot liked their own comment lmao.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
My cousin had them and he was pretty chuffed with them
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I had normal braces but I've heard invisalign are decent. Just bear in mind you'll probably be wearing a fixed retainer afterwards to stop your teeth from moving back to where they used to be.

When I first finished it was every night for a few weeks then every other night for a few months. However, I managed to melt my retainer, went to get a replacement and was informed the advice on retainers had changed to "wear them every night for forever." It's not a real issue but your morning breath will be permanently 10x worse.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by susanmillardds
To obtain an estimate for your Invisalign treatment, contact your nearest Invisalign Provider and arrange an initial consultation.

I like this dude. #BestNewUser2016
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE