Yup. I've taken an apple juice box on my break every day since last February, and today McDonalds called me out and cut me loose.

It's a bittersweet feeling. On one hand, I'm unemployed and will probably have to use the money I was saving for a new guitar to pay my bills, but on the other hand, I never have to go there again. Time to start applying to places.

Anyone else been fired? whatever
mcdonalds got owned

you however got your fair share of owning in the affair
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
If that's how you feel, don't you think it unwise to not have been looking for work elsewhere while you made money at a job you don't like? Thus possibly finding a better job before getting fired and getting you guitar sooner?
You got fired....from McDonalds?

You got fired....from THIS GUY?!

I'm sorry to say friend, but you fail at life.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

for a ****in juice box? that blows
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
They fired you over that? Didn't they give you a warning first?
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
Never been fired!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
the funny thing, you were probably the best employee mcdonalds has at that store!! hahaha
Quote by Mangler_666
the funny thing, you were probably the best employee mcdonalds has at that store!! hahaha

How do you know that?
Quote by stinger12345
You got fired....from McDonalds?

You got fired....from THIS GUY?!

I'm sorry to say friend, but you fail at life.

He got fired BY that guy .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
for a ****in juice box? that blows

1 would be crazy, however, if you used your reading comprehension skills, you would have noticed that he's been taking them everyday since Feb.

So a rough estimate would be around 140 boxes of teh juice.
Quote by meh17
How do you know that?

it's mcdonalds!! they don't employ competent staff!! lol (no offence to any current mcD's employees)
and it was just a guess anyway.
Last edited by Mangler_666 at Jul 7, 2008,
They rather keep the juice then him
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
don't worry, there are plenty of jobs out there. at least you didn't get fired before your job training was over....
*cough* me *cough*

Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Condolences man.
Ya I've been fired. The last time I knew it was coming. I was in charge of ordering parts and inventory. I ordered over $250,000 worth of crap that would never be used on my last half hour on the job. Then I went across the field to our main competitor and told him what I did. I've been there for the last 10 years. The guy that fired me is out of business.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Condolences man.
Ya I've been fired. The last time I knew it was coming. I was in charge of ordering parts and inventory. I ordered over $250,000 worth of crap that would never be used on my last half hour on the job. Then I went across the field to our main competitor and told him what I did. I've been there for the last 10 years. The guy that fired me is out of business.

Thats kinda lame.
Quote by ESte
Thats kinda lame.

When I am getting fired for refusing to participate in an illegal activity I guess I can get pretty lame.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
When I am getting fired for refusing to participate in an illegal activity I guess I can get pretty lame.

Do elaborate
wat.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by technocheese
Do elaborate

I fix airplanes. My employer wanted me to steal equipment from one aircraft to replace the same thing in another aircraft he fucked up. And put the fucked up stuff back where I got the working stuff from.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I fix airplanes. My employer wanted me to steal equipment from one aircraft to replace the same thing in another aircraft he fucked up. And put the fucked up stuff back where I got the working stuff from.

What a cunt.

Genius way of getting back at him haha
wat.
My only option right now is Subway, because gas prices forbid me to look in another town. I've applied there about a week ago but I doubt they will hire me now since my only reference is going to call me a thief. Oh well. I don't see why they wouldn't, not to mention if I get that job I can pretend like I'm eating healthy every day ^_^

I actually was referring to last Feb, so I probably took over 500 boxes. To think they just started noticing

Funny thing is, when they caught me yesterday, I put it back. I don't mind so much, but now I have this nagging feeling like everything is falling apart, because I might have trouble getting another job, and I will have to put everything on hold to pay for my car and my phone.

Unlucky me

Jackal pwned his employer
Quote by Jackal58
Condolences man.

Awesome.
Quote by CowboyUp
Yup. I've taken an apple juice box on my break every day since last February, and today McDonalds called me out and cut me loose.

It's a bittersweet feeling. On one hand, I'm unemployed and will probably have to use the money I was saving for a new guitar to pay my bills, but on the other hand, I never have to go there again. Time to start applying to places.

Anyone else been fired? whatever

I've had several small time jobs, but I've always quit, never been fired. I've had good references from all of my previous employers I'm a goody two shoes aren't I

Searchbar for "online surveys" , there was a thread yesterday where someone was taking surveys and getting paid instead of getting a summer job. Maybe that'll help you out.
Quote by CowboyUp
My only option right now is Subway, because gas prices forbid me to look in another town. I've applied there about a week ago but I doubt they will hire me now since my only reference is going to call me a thief. Oh well. I don't see why they wouldn't, not to mention if I get that job I can pretend like I'm eating healthy every day ^_^

I actually was referring to last Feb, so I probably took over 500 boxes. To think they just started noticing

Funny thing is, when they caught me yesterday, I put it back. I don't mind so much, but now I have this nagging feeling like everything is falling apart, because I might have trouble getting another job, and I will have to put everything on hold to pay for my car and my phone.

Unlucky me

Jackal pwned his employer

Just to ease your mind a bit. When Subway calls for a reference the only thing Mickey D's will do is confirm your dates of employment and your salary. Unless there has been a criminal complaint and you have been convicted they cannot and will not call you a thief. That's the way it works in the US of A.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I work at mcdonalds and I drink all the soda I want, I do even when I'm not working, I did it before I was ever hired there on hot days I just asked for water and filled it with soda. I imagine they wouldn't care if I took apple juice I'd just say I didn't know.
phailzorz
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.