or

it's down between mass effect or skate. i'm leaning more towards skate, but i want to see what you all think first.

price has no difference on my decision either.
mass effect
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Neither.

Get The Orange Box.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by DayTripper1967
ha, yeah right.

one day your playing live, and you mess up a solo, and you think "damn i should have practised my technique more than those silly pointless games"
Should this be in Gaming Thread?
Quote by griffRG7321
one day your playing live, and you mess up a solo, and you think "damn i should have practised my technique more than those silly pointless games"

And one day, when he's about to die, he'll think "Damn, that was sort've pointless."
Quote by griffRG7321
The Gaming Thread will rape your ass if you keep responding .
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Mass Effect would be my choice, though it's because I'm not into playing things like sports or skating games. I'd rather play the sport/skate myself.
Quote by Just Andrew
Neither.

Get The Orange Box.

no he is right !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by Just Andrew
The Gaming Thread will rape your ass if you keep responding .

I'l stop
Quote by gnomieowns
skating video games are lame.

skate is awesome. much, much better than the tony hawk games.
you should get that game called The Gaming Thread. I hear its pretty hardcore

PSN ID: ArranP
GET BIOSHOCK

unless you already have it
in that case...

GET MORE BIOSHOCK
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
But seriously, get Metal Gear Solid 4.

Oh wait, YOU CAN'T, because you have an XBOX 360!! HHAHAHAHAA.

But seriously seriously, if your choosing between those two games, get Mass Effect, if your open to any games, get GoW or Bioshock or something. GoW is actually reeeeeally fun live.
Biocock.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by FelixJZ
But seriously, get Metal Gear Solid 4.

Oh wait, YOU CAN'T, because you have an XBOX 360!! HHAHAHAHAA.

But seriously seriously, if your choosing between those two games, get Mass Effect, if your open to any games, get GoW or Bioshock or something. GoW is actually reeeeeally fun live.
Wrong on two accounts

The Orange Box is actually awesome on and offline, while TF2 is better on the PC, if you can't get it there, there is a strong community on the 360.

Bioshock is a good move too, actually...
Quote by Teh Forest King
Well, they're two entirely different games. If you have a good PC, definitely get Mass Effect, since they've fixed nearly every problem that was on the 360. But it's still a solid (if feeling a bit turn-based) RPG that's a worthwhile play.

A second opinion.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by figsandbobo
Biocock.

unless you enjoy injecting dna altering material **** into your penis
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Both?
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.