So two of my friends are coming over and I guess we're gonna be drinking a little bit. I'm getting some strawberry flavored vodka (gay I know) but the hell would you mix that with? Would you just take shots? I'm a bit of noob when it comes to cocktails.

Thanks
Any juice would probably go well with that. Is it 3 of you guys? Cause if so...it sounds like your planning on same gay orgy-fun with this cocktail planning you're doing.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

You can pull it, shoot it, or mix it.

When it comes to mixing, usually the rule is mix light with light so try and choose a mixer that would go well with vodka. Orange Juice is pretty classic but might not mix well with the strawberry. Then again, there's only one way to find out.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
You could drink it straight, i have before. Just put 3 glasses in the freezer and when you all are there, take them out, fill them with ice, and drink away!

You could also add Hi-C or Cool-Aid or something with a watermelon flavor and it would be good....

....thats just me.

Personally, i just do a shot when im pressured into by everyone; i stick to beer.
Don't buy "flavored" alcohol because you're sacrificing proof (alc. percentage) for flavor. Now you can probably drink it straight, but if you really want to mix it you're both gay and I have no idea what to mix that with, I usually chug my drinks and use a chaser.

Good luck on your quest for homo felatio friend.
Ooooh, you should get strawberry Fanta! That stuff is the ****.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Hahaha I forgot to mention, no, its no me and two other dudes.

Its two girls, or else we'd just pound beers haha

I didn't buy that vodka anyways, its my cousins who is a girl.
She also has other fruity crap like pineapple and mango rum.
7up is always a good mixer...ya might even try Squirt.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Just do shots, or take turns taking swigs. Will get you ****ed up the fastest
Quote by deckerbastard69
prostitutes are the same thing as sluts..just except you pay them foward and you dont have to buy them drinks to get them in your car

R.I.P Randy Rhoads (12/6/1956-3/19/1982)
get ice tea mix and lemonade mix and throw it all in there with some water
u wont taste the alcohol but youll get drunk

its a guarantee !
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
I've never done it with strawberry, but I've done it with vanilla, citrus, and regular vodka and it was good all 3 ways so maybe it'd be worth a shot with strawberry?

Its a shot. Half vodka, half hazelnut liqueur. Then throw in another splash of the hazelnut. Aftertaste is chocolate.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't buy "flavored" alcohol because you're sacrificing proof (alc. percentage) for flavor. Now you can probably drink it straight, but if you really want to mix it you're both gay and I have no idea what to mix that with, I usually chug my drinks and use a chaser.

Good luck on your quest for homo felatio friend.

wat?
Quote by shredder.cheese

Squirt is the best mixer. I'm pretty sure they make it exclusively for mixing.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
1. Mix Milk
2. Wait 5 minutes
3. Strain it
4. Eat what's left in the strainer.
Quote by shredder.cheese

haha you know what? I was just drinking squirt and was thinking the same thing. I think i'm gonna see how that goes.
Quote by dogismycopilot
wat?

Whenever I've had vodka flavored with random **** (blue rasberry, etc.) it's had a lower proof that's in the 40's rather than most vodka which is 80. So rather than having to drink twice as much of slightly less crappy tasting alcohol it's better to drink straight vodka IMO.
ditch the strawberry fruity crap, drink a god's drink............

JAGERMEISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the best.