My last thread got kind of cluttered, and I decided to offer up more of my pedals for sale, and figured it would be easier for everyone if it was all in the same place, so here's what I have for sale: (in order pictured)

Ibanez Chorus/Flanger CF7 - $35 shipped
Digitech X-Series Hyper Phase - $50 shipped
DOD FX64 Ice Box Stereo Chorus (in box w/ manual) - $40 shipped (short demo in my profile)
Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb - $25 shipped
Morley Pro Series Volume Pedal - $45 shipped
Digitech X-Series Tone Driver Overdrive - $45 shipped
Digitech X-Series Hot Rod Rock Distortion - $45 shipped (demo model, no rubber or label on bottom)
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff - $50 shipped
Behringer TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive - ??
Behringer BO100 Blues Overdrive - ?? For these two just make an offer. I really like the sound of them for the price, so I probably won't be willing to let them go, since they're worth more to me as pedals than the small amount of cash they would bring in.
Korg AX5G multi-effect - make an offer: I often use it for practicing through headphones at night, so if I got rid of this I would need a new multi-effect.

I am located in central NY, and will only ship to the U.S. and will only accept PayPal.
Thanks for looking!!
Pics will be in the following post.
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Ibanez CF7

Digitech Hyper Phase

DOD FX64 Ice Box

Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb

Morley Pro Series Volume

The Rest

If you want any other pictures, just ask!
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Trades I would be interested in:

High end OD's
Dunlop Mr. Super Volume/Wah
Other Pedals
Anything else you think might interest me.

Sorry for the triple post, but we can't edit here anymore..
Quote by Dave_Mc

Trades I would be interested in:

High end OD's
Dunlop Mr. Super Volume/Wah
Other Pedals
Maybe a rack or floor multieffect of some kind?
Anything else you think might interest me.

Sorry for the triple post, but we can't edit here anymore..
Quote by Dave_Mc

^^^
Quote by Dave_Mc

^^^
Quote by Dave_Mc

Hey, there would no chance of a sound clip for the Ice Box would there?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Hey, there would no chance of a sound clip for the Ice Box would there?

There's a short clip I threw together in my profile you can check out. The chorus is on the whole time (with different settings in different parts), and the only other effect used is the Digitech ToneDriver for the fade to black lead part. The amp is an attenuated Valve Jr.
Quote by Dave_Mc

^^^
Quote by Dave_Mc

^^^
Quote by Dave_Mc

The recording quality is not that good, but I can hear the Ice Box and it sounds pretty good. How would it be to buy it, with shipping to Australia? Thanks for your time mate.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
The recording quality is not that good, but I can hear the Ice Box and it sounds pretty good. How would it be to buy it, with shipping to Australia? Thanks for your time mate.

Sorry man, I didn't realize you were in Australia, but U.S. only.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

im interested in the volume pedal, can u pm me with a precise location, i also live in CNY and could do local pickup, or ship it if its to far
PM'd.
Quote by Dave_Mc

^^^
Quote by Dave_Mc

No problem mate, I understand. Thanks a bunch anyway
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
^^^
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

^^^
Quote by Dave_Mc

Uppers.

Double muff is gone, let's see some offers on the rest!
Quote by Dave_Mc

What attenuator are you using with the Valve Jr.? I'm thinking on the Digitech Tone Driver.
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
Quote by twisty571
What attenuator are you using with the Valve Jr.? I'm thinking on the Digitech Tone Driver.

I bought and built this kit: http://cgi.ebay.com/BITMO-10-UATOR-Mods-Kit-Epi-Valve-Jr-BOX_W0QQitemZ140248980650QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
From BITMO. It's pretty nice, though at low, low volumes, it does rob a lot of tone (which I'm pretty sure would happen with any attenuator). Also, once you get to lower volumes, the volume on the attenuator is very sensitive, and goes from a little bit too loud for practicing without suitemates getting mad to almost no sound at all, in just a few millimeters of adjustment. Also, though it says "4, 8 or 16 ohms" on the page, instructions and parts are only included to build it for one of the three at a time. I bought and installed a switch to go between 8 and 16 ohms though, which is very easy to do, and makes the attenuator much more versatile (since I play through an 8ohm 2x12" that I made whenever I can, and the stock 16ohm speaker when others are around, or my cab is in the studio). Overall though, I'm definitely satisfied, since 5 watts is far too loud to crank all of the time to get that great distorted tone, especially in a college dorm.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I just put the ToneDriver up on Fleabay, but the Buy-It-Now is the same price I had listed it for here, so you can just buy it through that or you can bid on it. Here's the link if you're still interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180267005439&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by darthalal
I bought and built this kit: http://cgi.ebay.com/BITMO-10-UATOR-Mods-Kit-Epi-Valve-Jr-BOX_W0QQitemZ140248980650QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
From BITMO. It's pretty nice, though at low, low volumes, it does rob a lot of tone (which I'm pretty sure would happen with any attenuator). Also, once you get to lower volumes, the volume on the attenuator is very sensitive, and goes from a little bit too loud for practicing without suitemates getting mad to almost no sound at all, in just a few millimeters of adjustment. Also, though it says "4, 8 or 16 ohms" on the page, instructions and parts are only included to build it for one of the three at a time. I bought and installed a switch to go between 8 and 16 ohms though, which is very easy to do, and makes the attenuator much more versatile (since I play through an 8ohm 2x12" that I made whenever I can, and the stock 16ohm speaker when others are around, or my cab is in the studio). Overall though, I'm definitely satisfied, since 5 watts is far too loud to crank all of the time to get that great distorted tone, especially in a college dorm.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I just put the ToneDriver up on Fleabay, but the Buy-It-Now is the same price I had listed it for here, so you can just buy it through that or you can bid on it. Here's the link if you're still interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180267005439&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

I may snatch that TD up,not sure as I may go with an attenuator. I can afford both but only have $100 in pay-pal and cash and I'm thinking about paying for a guys Weber Lite PP,would you take a M.O. ?
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
Quote by twisty571
I may snatch that TD up,not sure as I may go with an attenuator. I can afford both but only have $100 in pay-pal and cash and I'm thinking about paying for a guys Weber Lite PP,would you take a M.O. ?

Since you contacted me on here, I would, as long as you made a note after the auction ends that it was you that bought it. I've recently had a bad experience with a money order as payment on eBay, that's the main reason it says PayPal only in the auction.
Quote by Dave_Mc

^^ For the record though, I really would prefer PayPal.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Uppers, Hot Rod and ToneDriver are on eBay, and the Double Muff is sold.

Everything else is still here!
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up! More are going on eBay later today, get them while you can here!
Quote by Dave_Mc

Where in CNY are you? I might do a local pickup for the octave pedal or flanger.
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3
PM'd
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up.
Quote by Dave_Mc

will you take 40 for the hyper phase?
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

A lot of these are ending today on eBay if anyone's interested in the links!

I also still have the volume pedal.
Quote by Dave_Mc

check your profile pm's & lmk
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.