Page 1 of 2
Alright, so i just sent an online job application to McDonalds.

Crew

Hours: Flexible

Pay: $6.85 & up

Description: We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people who can deliver excellent customer service with a smile. We will teach you everything else you need to know.

Benefits: Medical Insurance, 401k Plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation Time, Employee Meal Discount, Uniforms Provided and Unlimited Opportunity for Growth!

Is this a good wage for my age? I'm 14, and i've did lawn work for this lady, and i am also giving guitar lessons .

Anyone else ever worked at mcdonalds? Is it good?
My Myspace :\
╔══ ╔═╗ ╔═╗
╚══ ║ ║║ ║
║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝
Quote by TheDoors71
Alright, so i just sent an online job application to McDonalds.

Enjoy your three failed marriages and eleven disabled kids.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Yeah, ask this guy.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I don't think you can work in fast food until you're 16.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what I've saw.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
$6.85 seems a bit low, its only about 3 pound something, but then again, im 17. but, imo, dont go for the job, i may be desperate for a job, but i have some mild standards. i would never work for mcdonalds.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
ya, just dont steal apple juice.

edit: not fast enought
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by jake911
Dont steal the apple juice.

i immediately thought of that thread upon reading the title

and TS, dont do it
NOPE
Dude 6.85? that sounds hella low. In ontario minimum wage is like 8.75$, but anywase, **** Mcdonalds go work at a like grocery store: almost as easy to get hired, same pay, **** load cleaner.
Don't steal the juice!

I love Pit coincidences
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Dude, I don't see how it would be even possible.
I applied at Mac D's and I'm 16.
And if you get the job, prepare to clean and be at the register, cause thats all they allow you to do if you're under 18.
Hahhaaha. During one of my Careers classes, we had people present to us and they handed out McDonalds Application forms. I filled mine out with Chuck Norris and Mudkips and various other random things. good times

anyways, dont work there, if theyre not paying you at least $8.00, your getting ripped off
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by TheDoors71

Is this a good wage for my age? I'm 14, and i've did lawn work for this lady, and i am also giving guitar lessons .

judging from your outstanding english abilities i may say that mcdonalds may be the right place for you.
FIJI
Hell, I say go for it. Just because you work at McDonald's to make a little extra cash doesn't mean you'll end up working there for the rest of your life. Sheesh.

By the way, I think to work as a fourteen year old you need a worker's permit.
Don't steal the juice!
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
yeah i know its now the best job ever, but i'm 14 and there really isn't much else in my city that you could really do, and its really ****ing hard to find some job on craigslist even though the last job i got 10$ per hour
╔══ ╔═╗ ╔═╗
╚══ ║ ║║ ║
║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝
"Uniforms Provided and Unlimited Opportunity for Growth!"...

Uh, are they still taking about the uniform?... 'cause I'm pretty sure if you started eating the food, you'd need that opportunity for growth...
Quote by ShizNick
judging from your outstanding english abilities i may say that mcdonalds may be the right place for you.

hahaha sorry typo mishap
╔══ ╔═╗ ╔═╗
╚══ ║ ║║ ║
║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝
first off, because ur so young u wont be working full time and wont be getting ANY of those benefits. and what country is this?? minimum wage in US $7.15. but if ur willing to suck up a ****ty job for some cash, more power to u, but as stated, u are probably too young.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I went to Yahoo! Answers to see how much a store manager can make at McDonalds a year...

The best answer

"I'm guessing the managers make a 3 small fries and a large vanilla shake an hour."
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny.

NAME: Greg Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries.
Quote by Nakon14
i immediately thought of that thread upon reading the title

and TS, dont do it

This.
Quote by The Madcap
This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny.

NAME: Greg Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries.

OLD
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
No, don't bother. I applied to a McDonald's when I was 14, and I was told by the son of the manager that it was pretty unlikely that they would hire someone at that age.

Also, $6.85 is a miserable minimum wage. At least I hope it's the minimum wage.

Quote by krymson
but anywase, **** Mcdonalds go work at a like grocery store: almost as easy to get hired, same pay, **** load cleaner.

+123456543

Avoid restaurant work altogether...it's usually pretty tiring work in uncomfortable conditions (hot as fuck in the kitchen, LOTS of places you WILL burn the shit out of your hands/arms, and depending on what job you're doing, it can be pretty goddamn disgusting.) I dunno about fast food, but it's probably even worse than normal restaurants.

I second the grocery store idea. Everyone I know who works at grocery stores says it's reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllly easy.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Jul 7, 2008,
Dont work at MCDonalds. Its horrible. Work at a BK, they treat their employees better, and they got better food.
MCDonalds is brainwashing for the masses. They make fat kids even fatter, and BK contains more protien (Generally) in their burgers.
I worked there for a while. I got all the hours I needed and for a while it was a lot of fun. We had a lot of people leave recently, so things got a lot less fun, and if you read my recent thread, I got fired

For the most part it was a pretty good job. The only problem for me was gas because it was a 40 mile round trip every day.
The unlimited oppurtunity for growth part is true. But only if you're really good.
My uncle retired this year after working for McDonalds. It was his only job, and he made the very best out of it. He retired at the age of 48 years old, with a ridiculous amount of money saved. He was the regional vice president for the east coast, and he declined to move further up in the company for fear of moving his family again.
My uncle is just a positive worker who sticks his mind to a task and doesn't leave until he's done. He also made the breakfast burrito.
I worked there. Worst ****ing job. Don't do it.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I've been working at Mcdonalds for about 9 months.
i'm 15 turning 16.

and it's not bad.
i'm getting paid about $9.38 which will go up to around $10 when i've worked there a year.
it's my first job and hey.
you gotta start somewhere.

my Guitar Fund is a big inspiration for working there.

there also putting me through some certifique in food/retail operations.

I don't plan on working there forever as well.
Quote by TheHamburglar
$6.85 for working at McDonald's? GO FOR IT, my first job was $5.75 and I was older.

Sincerely,
- The Hamburglar

P.S. Robble Robble Cheeseburger

wtf????
╔══ ╔═╗ ╔═╗
╚══ ║ ║║ ║
║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝
Dude... I work there... IT SUCKS BALLS. It could be worse... but holy ****. I applied online as well for a store that hadn't been built yet. I was suprised to receive a phone call a few days later. Its money... but the work kinda sucks balls. Go for it if you have no other options... But I'd kill to work somewhere like a grocery store or clothes store.
That's horrible pay.
I work 2 jobs, one at a golf course where I get $11/hour. and one at a fancy resturaunt where I make $12 plus tips. Which comes out to about $15-18 an hour, depending on how busy it is the night I work.

Plus you don't get people bitching at your for how bad the food is.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Heh, Minimum wage in Massachusetts is 8 Dollars.

Don't work at Mickey D's. GO to K*Mart or something.
██████████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2