So my copy of resident evil 4 for the wii has just stopped working, further solidifying my opinion that the Wii sucks balls! It just gave me a disc could not be read message after the part where you kill the guy with the beard and use his eye to get to the door. this is the first time the game has given me any problems. Does anybody have an idea on what is wrong with it? besides the fact that the wii sucks?
Im not pretty im not cool, im fat and ugly and proud, so fuck you!-Corey Taylor and Shawn "Clown" Crahan of Slipknot
wii doesn't suck, scratched disk, bad disk, bad disk drive, put the disk in wrong, try again, go to your local game store and get it buffed, end thread/
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Yea really you should put that thing back in its case when your done playing it and not use it as a frisbee in your room.
Quote by gnomieowns
nope. i think it's just the pure ball-suckage of the Wii.

next time get a 360.

So the TS obviously isn't keen on things breaking down, so you advise him to get a 360?

More on topic, its probably just your disc, ther only thing you can do is blow the dust off and rub it on a clean t-shirt and hope for the best.

Back off topic, does anyone else thing this generation of consoles really suck balls?

PS3-Overpriced, costs your mother and your soul. (well £400)
360-Has the lifespan of a bee.
Wii-Simply replaced random button mashing with random stick wagling.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
So the TS obviously isn't keen on things breaking down, so you advise him to get a 360?

More on topic, its probably just your disc, ther only thing you can do is blow the dust off and rub it on a clean t-shirt and hope for the best.

Back off topic, does anyone else thing this generation of consoles really suck balls?

PS3-Overpriced, costs your mother and your soul. (well £400)
360-Has the lifespan of a bee.
Wii-Simply replaced random button mashing with random stick wagling.

All I care is that I can play Metal Gear Solid 4.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by eldanny

It's probably just a faulty disk. I wouldn't worry...I got bored of that game soooo fast
Quote by smb

It's probably just a faulty disk. I wouldn't worry...I got bored of that game soooo fast

true that.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.