Im looking for a good electro acoustic i don't want to spend any more than £1000. im just looking for suggestions and ideas of what I could get for my money at this time i've heard some Taylor guitars are good.

Thanks =]
I have a Taylor 214e, best guitar-related decision I've ever made.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
You should check in over at the acoustic guitar forum.

In the meantime, I have a Breedlove Atlas series that I absolutely love. I'd put it up against Taylors and Martins anytime. Made in Korea to keep the costs down, but they all go thru a final inspection in their custom shop before they're sold.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I own a Morgan, bought it for 500 euro's... it's amazing!!! Sounds great, wood is great, nice finish, the neck reminds me of a les paul..... it's a great guitar...

you should really check 'em out when you come across one
-------------------------------------------------
- Fender Strat (1988, Japan)
- Epiphone Les Paul (2008, Korea,)
- Epiphone Sheraton (1988, Korea)
- Morgan WG20GEN (2003, Norway)
and some stuff non-used stuff for sale/trade in the Netherlands
the thing i've found, when it comes to acoustic -electircs, is that there's a huge bump up in quality as you approach $500 USD,
and then from $500-1000, there isnt a proportional increase in quality and tone in relation to the price increase.

so, make sure you don't blow your budget for no reason.
especially if you don;t have the perfect way to amplify your new guitar.

in addition don't overlook acoustic guitars. you can get more for your money, if you buy a high quality acoustic and add an after market pickup to it later.

seagull, alvarez, breedlove, taylor, even takamine, make nice guitars.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011