So I was in a motorbike crash, not a bad one but I dislocated two fingers, my little finger got the worst braking a metacarpal. I want to know does anyone know anything good to help it heal fast cause i cant play guitar atm and help rehabilitate my finger so i can play like i did before the crash.

Ta
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Even when it's recovered you won't be able to play like you could before. It may have damaged tissue/nerve/whatever and will take time to regain it's strength.
Quote by dandadog
Even when it's recovered you won't be able to play like you could before. It may have damaged tissue/nerve/whatever and will take time to regain it's strength.

oh your joking thats a bit ****, cause its bad brake, have to go to fracture clinic for a few weeks to even start to get it to move
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by Jericho114
In before Fap.

You fucker.

I'd ask a doctor if I were you, dude. Don't you need to put a splint or cast or something on it?

Oh, and by the way, didn't Dave Mustaine do something like this? He can still play well.
Quote by iimjpii
You fucker.

I'd ask a doctor if I were you, dude. Don't you need to put a splint or cast or something on it?

Oh, and by the way, didn't Dave Mustaine do something like this? He can still play well.

well i was taken to A&E and they put a splint on it so it dosnt move at all
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Go to a hospital/clinic, w/e and get it fixed there. After that you need to drink a lot of milk and have a high protein intake; this will help them heal faster. After its healed, untill you don't have to wear a cast or brace on them or anything, you need to start working your hands more. Get a grip ball or a grip strengthener, Hibbetts sports has both and so does any local walmart. Use these regularly everyday, but don't overexert them or anything. You want to start out slow with less resistance and not too much strain. Take this advice, I've broke both the bones in my left arm, totally crushed my right pinky metacarpal to nothing (literally), ripped some of the ligaments in my right hand apart, and chipped off part of my eye socket. I know this kind of rehabilitation technique works, so I highly recommend it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Quote by iimjpii
You fucker.

dave mustaine got saturday night paulse(sp?)...
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by Ziggy936
Go to a hospital/clinic, w/e and get it fixed there. After that you need to drink a lot of milk and have a high protein intake; this will help them heal faster. After its healed, untill you don't have to wear a cast or brace on them or anything, you need to start working your hands more. Get a grip ball or a grip strengthener, Hibbetts sports has both and so does any local walmart. Use these regularly everyday, but don't overexert them or anything. You want to start out slow with less resistance and not too much strain. Take this advice, I've broke both the bones in my left arm, totally crushed my right pinky metacarpal to nothing (literally), ripped some of the ligaments in my right hand apart, and chipped off part of my eye socket. I know this kind of rehabilitation technique works, so I highly recommend it.

cheers the answer i was looking for
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by thegreenmile
cheers the answer i was looking for

your welcome buddy, let us know how those fingers turn out
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Yes, please do. We are all anxiously awaiting the results. I personally can't wait any longer.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!