but is it chunky, or just medium. I know it's not going to be like an ibanez RG or something, but i'm just wondering if it's chunky, or just medium.
O O

___
Quote by JoshRocco
Not too bad, nothing you can't get used to.

Okay, thank you.
O O

___
I have a LP Studio, and the neck isnt too bad. If you are really concerned about the neck, get the Zakk Wylde sig. The neck is thinner and unpainted.
The Epi LP Standard neck is shaped in between the 50's and 60's neck on a Gibson. It's not quite as thick as the 50's, but it's a bit thicker than the 60's. It feels really nice.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
It's not too thick, but it's not too thin. I like it .
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
I've measured the Epi neck and compared it to others, and I think the easiest way of describing/comparing it is this: at the nut it's a little thinner than a modern Fender/Squier Strat C-shape neck, and at the 12th fret it's about the same size as the Strat neck is at the same place.

Compared to a 50's Gibson neck, it's much slimmer. Compared to a 60's, it's a bit thicker around the middle and higher frets, but towards the lower frets it's about the same size.

Compared to a super thin neck like an Ibanez Wizard, I'd say it's probably between a 33% and 50% thicker, depending on which part of the neck.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.