overnight, in the box which was covered, should i eat it? people have been telling me not too, but ive definitely done this before and the worst thats happened is i have a bad **** or something.

would you eat it? microwave first?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Yes.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
^ Unless you like cold pizza. I would eat it personally. But if your friends are warning you, they might have done something to it. Just check for special sauce.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
its in my apartment and my friends had no access to it ha. only this is i ate it at like 1 am and will not eat it until i get home at like 10:30 pm.

i've been reading that you can get food poisoning and im thinking uh wtf, whats the big deal?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by thrashmetal101
ask a doctor.

he asked the pit, same thing.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
wow anyone that has said "dont eat it" has obviously never been to college...eat it, its just cold, thats all
incubus rocks my world