Line 6 Spider III Amps are the greatest investment you will ever make. They are affordable, easy to use and sound great on distortion settings. What I really like is that you can save your settings, and at a gig, switch between your settings on a foot switch! I have played the whole new series and they sound just great!
Uh thanks? Im Actually getting one for my bday
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by Shredder993254
Line 6 Spider III Amps are the greatest investment you will ever make. They are affordable, easy to use and sound great on distortion settings. What I really like is that you can save your settings, and at a gig, switch between your settings on a foot switch! I have played the whole new series and they sound just great!

obvious troll is obvious.
no, just no
Quote by Kensai
It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
If troll: please leave.

If serious, please take it to Guitar Gear and Accessories. Thank you.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
i think i like this guy, either a funny troll or a funny noob that is bold enough not to care what everyone thinks
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
lolz, can someone plz explain to me what a troll is?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
i own a 15 line 6 spider, and the distortion is great, but the effects on it are poor, and it somehow tends to dislike pedals. a great starter amp, but definitely not something to blow your money on.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
lolz, can someone plz explain to me what a troll is?
a troll is a user who will say something intentionally inflammatory, even if wrong just for the purpose of starting a heated argument or flame-fest.

in this case, the ThreadStarted just joined today.
Probability of him being a multi is high.

Multi = user who has made an new account in addition to his original.
a bannable action.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
ya probably a troll...
or a spokesperson from Line 6

actually though, i like my line 6
although it plays terribly clean
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Spider III ftw
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
its so funny...most ppl who own spiders love them til they come in here and get trashed for owning one....then it gets beaten into their head that they suck and therefore they begin to hate them as well...i still love the spider III amp and if i didnt have a pod x3... i would buy another one...for my style of music, they sound the best in the price range..and thats after playing every amp at guitar center
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
I think spiders can get the job done for recording purposes...but they arent
really that useful for anything else. They can make some nice multitracks
when buffed up with studio magic...but they lack the power for leads in a
gig.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by Shredder993254

advertising.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.