Page 1 of 7
I've done some weird things while asleep, once (when i was younger and wore pajamas to bed) i woke up with everything on backwards.

But just this weekend i've done the weirdest thing i've ever done. I had a conversation with my girlfriend while asleep. It wouldnt be as weird if she was actually there, but she wasnt. This was over the phone. Apparently she called me and we talked for about 6 minutes, and she thought i was drunk because i was talking jibberish.

I was completely sober, but i dont remember hearing, answering, or talking on the phone with her. Actually, when she mentioned it, i remembered her asking if i was drunk only because it seemed like it was part of my dream. Usually my dreams are frustrating (can't run, can't punch, can't breath, etc.) and this is how the conversation was, i couldnt explain things. She said i sounded frustrated when i was trying to explain that i wasnt drunk but just "sad because i tried to call you" (when i didnt really that night). I was also whining about how she never wants to talk to me (even though she never wants to stop talking to me) and a bunch of other stuff. Everything surrounding that one phone call is so weird to me now.

Has anyone else done weird things like this while asleep?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
i speak Spanish apparently.....

I DON'T EVEN KNOW SPANISH!!
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Sleep.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I grind my teeth. and mutter. my friend sleepwalks...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I dream about teh mudkipz sometimes
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
kill...
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
one time when i was younger i wound up outside naked one my front lawn with my hand on my ****
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
This was the first thread on UG that EVER made me LOL!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I talk to people on the phone when I'm asleep all the time.

I check my call log every morning to make sure, cause I turned down a job once while asleep.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I speak in latin occasionally (just the phrase carpe diem ad infinitum) I doubt its actually correct though, I also ALWAYS take my socks off if I'm wearing any.

Occasionally I strip, and sometimes I move from my be to the couch.
I have had conversations with a friend in my bed in our sleep, because they've woken up during our 'conversation'

Other than that, I must wriggle a lot sometimes because I manage to completely fuck up the duvet.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
one time i woke up backwards in my bed.
the sheets were untucked at the foot, where my head now was and were tucked in at the head of the bed where one would normally sleep
dont even ask me how i did that while sleeping, i dont know...

another time i woke up and was standing in the middle of the bathroom.
i had no idea where i was
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
according to my mom
i grab my guitar and start doing improv.
sleepwalk
sleeptalk

and thats about it
i told my gf at the time to **** off and go do the dishes

i have a dishwasher
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
A friend of mine got super stoned and went to bed, and woke up with his clothes on in the shower. He said he felt like he didn't sleep at all that night.
I dream the whole next day sometimes, waking up thinking its real, giving out to people for what they'd "done", apologising for what i "did", and one time.....trying to convince someone their dead dad wasnt dead at all, i'd just been talking to him and we went to the shop together, he only pretended to die to get away from them. (you can guess that I realised it was a dream PRETTY QUICKLY after saying that...)
Quote by The Raven
I stomp babies

Quote by SteveHouse
my family has said that I bang my head against the wall sometimes. and the other day my friend came over and woke me up and I didn't have my underwear on anymore and my ass was hanging out of the covers... I don't remember taking my underwear off. he said that was the hairiest ass he'd ever seen lol

I've woke up other times with my underwear off too... and I couldn't find them! luckily the other day when it happened at least they were still around one ankle.
apparently the sound of me clearing my throat has been compared to the sound of a wilderbeast in heat. my friends are afraind to sleep over anymore
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by tona_107
everyday i wake up and sheets are off my bed. it sucks.

That's probably an ongoing practical joke :P.

i talk in my sleep.

I have JEdi dreams, where I'm... uh... Jedi yo. and I has force powers. It's so fun :p. Apparently, one time, I actually did a frontflip off my bed in my sleep o.o

sometimes, I "wake up" to go to the bathroom then go back to sleep, but I can't remember a thing in the morning.

one time I woke up in my sisters bed which is on the complete opposite side of the house. no dirty thoughts! she was gone
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
I talk in my sleep pretty regularly. I don't think I ever do anything else interesting in my sleep.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I have a habit of waking up under my bed a couple of times a month.

Weird thing is, there's no way I can fall out of bed and under it- the desk is kinda in the way. So I must sleepcrawl under.

haha

I am rather jealous. Go you
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Deliriumbassist
This doesn't help me look normal at all, does it?

heehee yes it does
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
This one time at summer camp I was talking and yelling in my sleep and it woke up my hole cabine and they started talking to me. We based our hole cabine skit about that night.

Good times.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by Deliriumbassist
This doesn't help me look normal at all, does it?

haha oh okay, soz beef....
Quote by SteveHouse
i don't do anything in my sleep. i have beeen meaning to buy a supplement i heard about: gincobelova is how you spell it i beleive. it is supposed to help memory but my friend told me that he can remember everybit of all his dreams which he has everynight now. i have very cool dreams and i want to try it.
I also used to fall asleep in some classes, and i woud get (what i called it) sleeping tourettes. I would twitch alot in my seat, and every time, EVERY time, right before i'd wake up, i'd grunt, yell, or just let out one loud "HA." That taught me not to sleep in class, i hate when everyone stares at me.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.