wtf do the two have to do with each other?

edit: checked your last.fm _deeperthewound. results?:
Quote by Last.fm

Your musical compatibility rating with _deeperthewound is: Very Low
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Last edited by thrashmetal101 at Jul 7, 2008,
Protip: You won't.

Also, Led Zeppelin are geriatric wash-ups who have nothing better to do than charge people thousands of dollars for mediocre, half-assed performances that, if you are "lucky" enough to get into, you need nothing short of the Hubble Telescope to view the tiny speck of Jimmy Page hobbling around in his walker on stage.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Jul 7, 2008,
Quote by thrashmetal101

She is Rober Plant's wife or girlfriend i think. But he is too busy touring with her, which is his "reason" why he wont tour with Zep
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by thrashmetal101

Robert Plant is on this never ending tour with her, and he's the only one that isn't on board for a tour right now.
You actually think that's the reason there is no reunion?
They're old, reallly old, a tour would END them
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Can she just like get lostl in a cave or something? I mean, we need Led Zep back. We can't have Allison Krauss to keep Robert Plant to herself, now can we?
Quote by rossjohnson87
Robert Plant is on this never ending tour with her, and he's the only one that isn't on board for a tour right now.

alrighty then.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by Red33

The stones are still kicking after their tour, and their far older than Zeppelin.

Plus even if it would end them, it'd be the right way for em to, out with a bang
Quote by rossjohnson87
The stones are still kicking after their tour, and their far older than Zeppelin.

Plus even if it would end them, it'd be the right way for em to, out with a bang

Oh what are they like 3 years older than Zeppelin?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by dubes216
Who cares. Not like led zeppelin is any good now

Better than half the **** out there now...if it is even partly as good as they were in Song Remains the Same it'll be the greatest thing I'll ever see in my lifetime.
dude allison krauss is awsome in my opinion but i like bluegrass so that probably why i like her. and besides who wants to go to the zeppelin tour when the tickets are that expensive?
btw i like zeppelin
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by figsandbobo

Robert Plant was 19 when they went on their first North American tour chief, wikipedia it, Stones are old as crap.
Quote by figsandbobo

i actually have no clue but they were famous about a decade before zep...so...
Quote by ibanez_2892
dude allison krauss is awsome in my opinion but i like bluegrass so that probably why i like her. and besides who wants to go to the zeppelin tour when the tickets are that expensive?
btw i like zeppelin

She's probably good, maybe even great, but still...I'd rather see the band that influenced all of pop music in the last 30 years than a blue grass show. But hey that's just me.
Quote by tona_107

Thank you
Quote by thrashmetal101

edit: checked your last.fm _deeperthewound. results?:

Yeah... and? I like a variety of genres, OH NOES!!

I like Led Zeppelin, but blaming her and wishing her to die cos you want a reunion tour is stupid and immature.
Quote by dubes216
Who cares. Not like led zeppelin is any good now

their one-off show kicked ass!
and honestly i wouldnt be so pissed at robert plant if he was touring with someone better, robert was part of one of the greatest bands of all time and he is choosing to ditch them and stick with alison krauss!?!? i think he should at least get on stage with someone cool that led zeppelins fanbase might appreciate... judas priest maybe?
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by rossjohnson87
She's probably good, maybe even great, but still...I'd rather see the band that influenced all of pop music in the last 30 years than a blue grass show. But hey that's just me.

dude i totally agree, i would rather go see the zeppelin show but they are so expensive i dont forsee it happening anytime soon because of the cost. its just saying she should die is rather harsh
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by tona_107

No, they would have to have been famous in like 1960 to be famous 10 years before Zeppelin, and that's being modest.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I've already seen Zepplin. I've seen Alison Krauss. Alison never fell off of the stage. I will never waste money on Led Zepplin again. Page sucks live. Even when he's sober.

Edit: Stones first charted in '63. Zepplin in '71
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Jul 7, 2008,
hah I went to their concert last week cause my girlfriend is a big fan of hers and i have to say it was actually really good and did a couple interesting zeppelin covers. but to the subject, why would they want to go on tour again, they're freaking rich, they're old and why would they want to keep playing the same songs that they've been playing for so long? It was be amazing if they ever did but I can't really see why they would.
the only thing that should die is this thread.

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Red33

they should go on tour then!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by figsandbobo
No, they would have to have been famous in like 1960 to be famous 10 years before Zeppelin, and that's being modest.

were they not famous in 1962....
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
the only thing that should die is this thread.

*reported*

Pushing hard for that slim, slim chance at being a mod, huh?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Obviously wanting Alison Krauss to die wasn't to be taken seriously, however it is easy to scapegoat her for Zeppelin not being on tour. Hence, why I am. However I will have to find a new scapegoat July 19th, because that's the last date of their tour.

Led Zeppelin is incredible, and no one expects them to put on the same shows they did in their prime. But to see their music performed by the band itself is enough for me. And to address those who are complaining about the expense, shut up, I don't want you to buy tickets, it'll make it easier for me to get mine. I'm a true enough fan that I'll stomach the cost to see one of the greatest bands in history live. You don't have to, but don't kill the dream for the rest of us.