All I am looking for in an amp is about 30 watts. Either a 10" or 12" speaker. Reverb, and a good sounding clean channel. I don't need a ton of onboard effects, I don't need a bunch of channels, I have pedals that I get all my distortion from my pedals. I would like to stay under $200, preferably less, and used amps are a possibility. Suggest me some amps.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I would reccomend the Roland Cube series. I previously owned two and they are great amps. The clean is very good for a solid state, and they come pretty cheap. They even have an Aux input for your distortion pedals, and the onboard reverb and vibrato are good for the size. They're also very compact and light weight.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by gnomieowns
just get a decent tube amp.

For under $200? I'd like to see where you shop
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
no solid state, tube all the way much better tone
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
well if you can find me what im looking for in tube for under $200 then lets see it. Obviously it wouldnt be 30 watts but lets see what you can find
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

Quote by Minderbinder
For under $200? I'd like to see where you shop

save up and get a blackheart little giant? it's only like 75 bucks more. every amp under 200 bucks is a starter amp.
if he just wants a good clean channel and wants to use pedals maybe he should get a SS w/good cleans for now?
I agree with the Roland Cube-ERS!
Although if you can get some extra cash, $100 - $200 more...get a decent tube! Worthwhile and pedals will be all you need.
Something like the Peavey JSX or Transtube even.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Would something Fender suit what I am looking for? I hear they have nice cleans.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by lbj273
Would something Fender suit what I am looking for? I hear they have nice cleans.

Their tube amps do.

But not for $200.