I agree, even for the genre that is terrible, they make me hate hxc kids and their breakdowns even more.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I could have sworn the "deathcore" scene was dead in Edmonton. But seriously, if you check out this band, look at their friend list and give Break Away or Brother Voodoo a try; they're pretty good (or in Break Aways case, they were pretty good).
Meh.
It's deathcore, so I wasn't expecting much, but it ended up being worse.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by JxD
I could have sworn the "deathcore" scene was dead in Edmonton. But seriously, if you check out this band, look at their friend list and give Break Away or Brother Voodoo a try; they're pretty good (or in Break Aways case, they were pretty good).

I wish, most of the bands are Deathcore and Metalcore nowadays, it's sad.
Break Away were really good, and so are Brother Voodoo.
And James who was in Break Away plays guitar in Bambi Woods.
wow that was pretty bad. i dont think they used any other chords except an open chug for the first half of the song.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Well, I think as a band, they're pretty tight and I like how I can actually hear the bass, but my God are those songs by the book, I could just feel the breakdowns, two steps and pick squeels coming.