I think my friend has a lighting effect that puts outs light according to the input on the guitar...like mellow, then harder and it goes with it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Because I can't find one online, could anyone possibly link me to one if they even exist? Thanks
Quote by Musical frog
I think my friend has a lighting effect that puts outs light according to the input on the guitar...like mellow, then harder and it goes with it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Because I can't find one online, could anyone possibly link me to one if they even exist? Thanks

I can't help you TS, but in all honesty, that sounds pretty ****in' sick.
My friend has a Fender Bass amp that has a red light in the bottom that does that...
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
look in to sound sensitive lighting. im not sure what brands to look for, but ive seen this too! and i really do love it!
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by Musical frog

Your friend that owns it might know what you're talking about, have you asked him about it?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
Your friend that owns it might know what you're talking about, have you asked him about it?

lol good idea...and when you find out report back here cause i'm rather interested.