So after going to a million Guitar Centers and local stores, I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get my Dean Cadillac and Bugera 6262 head is through buying online.

I remember a long time ago, I was going to buy a half stack, and it said something about how an 18-wheeler had to have a place to deliver it since it was so big or something like that.

Can someone who's purchased guitars and/or amp heads give me some insight?
Damn, hard thing to throw out there. I've never had a guitar or amp ordered through the mail, but I've ordered other large items and they've shipped them just as well. I think it would be ok to order, just make sure you get it insured or whatever in case it gets damaged. Hope this helps.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
I just ordered a half stack online...it left the warehouse today and they didnt tell me any problems so it should be ok.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I know on musiciansfriend for extra heavey items they charge alot, somewhere between $60-$80 i think for the extra shipping, it would probably be better to find somewhere reletively close to you that sells it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by DeathForAll
So after going to a million Guitar Centers and local stores, I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get my Dean Cadillac and Bugera 6262 head is through buying online.

I remember a long time ago, I was going to buy a half stack, and it said something about how an 18-wheeler had to have a place to deliver it since it was so big or something like that.

Can someone who's purchased guitars and/or amp heads give me some insight?

hey man. i ordered my Bugera 6262 from Sam Ash.com. it shiped FEDEx ground from Flordia. it did get put on a 18-wheeler to get from Flordia to Baton Rouge,LA( where i live) and then it shiped to my door via FEDEx Home delivery, which is part of the ground service.

try ordering from Sam Ash.com and see what they say about shipping. ground shipping is free on most of there stuff
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Quote by SkateEmerica987
I know on musiciansfriend for extra heavey items they charge alot, somewhere between $60-$80 i think for the extra shipping, it would probably be better to find somewhere reletively close to you that sells it.

Actually 60-80 is pretty cheap.. I had to pay $100 just for the shipping of my Vader 4x12
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II