Page 1 of 3
I was wondering what the eating habits of the other user on this forum are.

Mine are probaly terrible but I've been living like this for 6 years now and it's probaly too late to start. I have been dubbed a "Anti-Vegetarian" by my friends. I haven't eaten fruits or vegetables since about 3rd or 4th grade. I mainly live off Coke (the soda, for your clarification), Fast food, meat, candy, ice cream, white castles, and more candy. I hate anything that is fruit flavored, except runts. Most fruit flavored gum I can't even stand. With that being said, I hate skittles, get over it.

How about you guys?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by Take This Life
are you 600 lbs?!

damn

go eat a cupcake fatty

I am 5"11 and weigh 115 pounds.

I'm light as hell. My metabolism is crazy.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
you'll end up with scurbus
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Quote by DefectedFromGod

****in' lucky bastard. I'm 5'8" and 143
Quote by Take This Life
are you 600 lbs?!

damn

go eat a cupcake fatty

that made me lol like crazy.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by DefectedFromGod

I absolutely hate you... My metabolism hasnt lifted a finger for me since before Cobain died...
you should really give fruits a try, they're delicious and not too expensive
my favourites are blueberries, raspberries, and watermelon
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
haha same here dude. I mean I actuallyl like eating real food.
But I eat hella and never get any bigger.
Quote by DefectedFromGod

Holy christ. I'd hate to see what kind of shape your heart is in.

Jeebus, I thought I was skinny... I'm the same height and 140 lbs.

You must have the durability of a 90 year old woman.

http://www.lifealert.com/
Quote by ANGERisaGIFT

win
Quote by ANGERisaGIFT

My heart probably isn't too bad, I work out and do crazy stuff a lot (I just got back from swimming in a reservoir) so my heart probably isn't too bad.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
i dont eat as healthy as i should, but im a pretty healthy weight.
im 6'1" and weigh about 160, and im pretty lean.
I like fruits, but i just dont eat them that often.
I hate vegetables.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by DefectedFromGod

Mine are probaly terrible but I've been living like this for 6 years now and it's probaly too late to start. I have been dubbed a "Anti-Vegetarian" by my friends. I haven't eaten fruits or vegetables since about 3rd or 4th grade. I mainly live off Coke (the soda, for your clarification), Fast food, meat, candy, ice cream, white castles, and more candy. I hate anything that is fruit flavored, except runts. Most fruit flavored gum I can't even stand. With that being said, I hate skittles, get over it.

Ho

I have the same diet and it works for me. I'm in great shape but that because a walk 5 miles, do at least 400 crunches and hit the gym for 2 hours a day.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
i have a high metabolism so i used to eat tons of unhealthy stuff. ive slowed down now coz my metabolism is so now i eat at least 3 pieces of fruit a day, at least 1 serve of veg, and LOTS and LOTS of meat. (sometimes i eat meat for breakfest). the main problem with my diet is that it lacks grains and carbohydrates.

EDIT: let me just add this is my formula for you
You + 30th birthday = death
Quote by blackthought
I'm about 5'9" and 120 lbs. Beat that.

I already did...5"11 and 115...read through the thread before posting.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
5'10 150lbs. But it's muscle. I have a 28in waist. so. not fat. I eat a runners diet becasue I run. But I also drink soda and stuff. But lots of carbs and protein.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by DefectedFromGod

Lanky little one...I'm just as tall and weigh 175lbs and im not fat at all.
Ya know I've been working out every day for a good month now. And I've gained 10... Does Marijuana Slow your metabolism down or what? cause thats the only reason i could think as to why I'm not melting. I'm 20% body fat. (I'm 235 pounds) And I can bench my body weight. >.> I fail. /cry
My metabolism is like slow as hell. This whole school year I didn't eat Breakfast or Lunch, which probably wasn't good. Although over the course of 9 months I lost 15+ pounds, sometimes it's almost 20 pounds. I also don't really eat fruits or vegetables. I don't eat fast food though. I absolutely hate water, so I prefer Coke/sode also. I'm at a healthy weight for my age/height and I love exercising and dieting.
5'9 about 155lbs here

I don't drink anything except water or milk (for cereal and cookies -.-), I can't stand soda or anything else.
Quote by ZeBubba!
Ya know I've been working out every day for a good month now. And I've gained 10... Does Marijuana Slow your metabolism down or what? cause thats the only reason i could think as to why I'm not melting. I'm 20% body fat. (I'm 235 pounds) And I can bench my body weight. >.> I fail. /cry

muscle weighs more than fat
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
muscle weighs more than fat

lol well heres hoping. >.> I'm shipping to boot camp in a month >.>
I don't eat meat other than fish/seafood. I hardly ever drink soda. I drink water like 90% of the time. Fast foods disgust me so I don't eat them either. I'd say I have fairly good eating habits.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
5'6" at 100 pounds (I'm a girl).

I eat everything. Fruits, vegs, meat, cereal, junk food, rice. Tons of rice.

If I wasn't limited to a schedule I would have about 5 small meals a day. I can eat a lot throughout the day but very little in a short amount of time. I never liked eating in restaurants.

At home, I follow the typical Chinese diet, so that might account for something.
enjoy your heart attack at age 30
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Ehhh.... I'm not bad I guess. I get my veggies usually, but I've been working a lot at Arby's, so I've been eating there a lot. I only eat junk food at school, but I don't drink much soda.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I like my eating habit.

If I'm hungry, I eat.

It actually works really well.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I eat one main meal (breakfast, oddly enough) and have a sandwich for lunch, than pick at my dinner...
Quote by DefectedFromGod
I haven't eaten fruits or vegetables since about 3rd or 4th grade.
So how's scurvy treating you?
i'd have to agree with some of the people who say you're lucky, i'm 5' freaking 6", and i weigh 130. i gained weight when i started eating healthy, so i'd say your method is good for at least looking like you're fit. you may die young though...
how old are you? and yeah, i'd have to say that your method is great for looking good, but it's doing things to your body that may produce some pretty ugly results. enjoy it while it lasts dude.
Quote by guitardreams
how old are you? and yeah, i'd have to say that your method is great for looking good, but it's doing things to your body that may produce some pretty ugly results. enjoy it while it lasts dude.

Eh it really just comes down to chemisty and genes. Most fat people you see eat much much more healthy than anyone else in the room. Sucks, but its true. Be nice to people with guts and double chins >.> unless you see them eating Micky D's... Then you can fire away.
Dear god, no fruit & veges
Captain hook will have you know fruit and veges and **** will make you get scurvy
Try eating mango
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by DefectedFromGod

How about you guys?

You gonna die foo'.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I eat mainly fresh foods (except for protein bars). 40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat.

My main foods are fish, wheat bread, brown rice, plums, chicken, bananas, squash, tomatoes, raisins, carrots, plantains, cucumbers, and protein bars.

I suppose I'm a pretty healthy dude.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Page 1 of 3