so i was about to burst with impatience and go to my local GC today to buy a normal Hellraiser & accessories..well, my mom tells me to call the store before I go to see if they have it because if they dont it'd be a waste of gas (i live about 15 miles away)

so i call and they only have the FR versions and a 7-string...

gah!!! i was at first going to wait for a deal to come along on craigslist or ebay but then decided to fork out top dollar at GC for it new..now they dont even have it...

and the one in atlanta a bit further from me has the NON floyd rose but not in black cherry

agh suck!!!

although i kind of want to wait for a used 85/81 Hellraiser model

*vent!!!*

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Well...good thing you called in first. Smart mom you've got there.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by steelfingers
ur moms smart lucky for me thers tons of music stores near me

lucky bastard!!!
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Have you let them know you're interested in buying it? Some stores will order stuff in for no extra charge, that should be a lot better than just kind of waiting and hoping.
Quote by Sharck
Have you let them know you're interested in buying it? Some stores will order stuff in for no extra charge, that should be a lot better than just kind of waiting and hoping.

well, the guy was interested in what i wanted and said that he could order one in and i could place a down payment then come pick it up..but thats the thing..i really dont want to wait...

just like ebay..i hate waiting for it to come in..

id prefer meeting someone, seeing it, buying, take home then.

haha..im one impatient bastard

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by jcp42877
well, the guy was interested in what i wanted and said that he could order one in and i could place a down payment then come pick it up..but thats the thing..i really dont want to wait...

just like ebay..i hate waiting for it to come in..

id prefer meeting someone, seeing it, buying, take home then.

haha..im one impatient bastard

That doesn't make any sense at all. Why wouldn't you just get them to order it in, then you'll know for sure that you're going to get it soon, rather than waiting for someone to sell one to you or for one to just magically show up out of nowhere which could take years.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008