Here's a video of my band playing at our high schools' talent show. It's not the greatest performance because we'd only had a couple of weeks of writing and nailing the songs... give constructive criticism. We're also playing our first "real" show at a VFW (big venue, I know) so maybe there will be more videos to come.

This is our intro jam (made by me) and "Solve Them"-
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1FaS35mmNw

(I'm little Trevor as our singer says, with the red wine colored guitar... my guitar cord comes out in between the intro and Solve Them.)

And this is our song "Beautiful Chaos"-

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=39454770553

Both don't sound too good because of the camera qualities... they were probably just normal picture cameras or cell phones. But, what do you expect...

We also have a band MySpace and Facebook. Look us up on Facebook as a group. Band link is in the profile.

Thanks!

EDIT- You can also hear the differences between where we were around the time of the show, and when our finished recordings and ideas were done and put on our MySpace.
Last edited by guitarkid2113 at Jul 7, 2008,
I listened to the first video, and you guys are fantastic! I cant say I like the drummer much, but everyone else seems to really know what they are doing. Good job.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
I listened to the first video, and you guys are fantastic! I cant say I like the drummer much, but everyone else seems to really know what they are doing. Good job.

Thanks! A lot of people love our drummer because we all think he's great. The part I really admire is during the intro where he starts doing almost double-bass(ish) paradiddle things on the bass drum and snare and it sounds great. He only has one pedal too.

But thank you@
Quote by Imme94
Wow dude you guys sound great! Even with bad quality!

Thanks! Check out our bands MySpace for better clean recordings! They're much higher quality than the YouTube videos.
I really liked Beautiful Chaos evrything blended together very well. I also enjoyed June except the drums seemed to be a little out of place but still a good tune. Solve Them wasn't a bad song but just wasn't my cup of tea. Overall you guys are actually pretty good! I hope to see more from you!