I don't know why, i've been busy lately, not reaching breakfast and such. I only eat like 2 meals a day, i know its bad and it seems to have a bad effect on my body. I usually eat dinner and a little in the evening. I don't eat anything between, rarely any candy and such, i eat regular food, no junk food or such, maybe a burger once i a while. But i don't know why im still a little overweight! My buddy eats 5 sandwiches for breakfast and hes skinny, he eats like twice as much as me in regular. Some guys say i should get some balance, eating breakfast, then lunch, then dinner etc. I don't know if anyone has had similiar experiences and such, but it would be nice to have a logical explanation.
exercise, exercise, exercise!
and yes, you must have balanced, healthy eating
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
People have different metabolisms....try working out. Stress is a huge factor in weight, so try not getting stressed.

Also, don't look at my eating habits thread, you'll hate me.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
People have different metabolisms....try working out. Stress is a huge factor in weight, so try not getting stressed.

yeah talk to fatty here about eating.

I mean damn,

go eat a cupcake fatty
the 2 meals mess with your metabolism. its better to eat three smaller meals than two big ones if i recall correctly. i might not be though.
1) You're not exercising enough.

2) You may have a slower metabolism than normal. Everyone is different though.

3) Not eating as much slows your metabolism further, try and eat 3 meals a day and have some snacks. Make sure they're healthy though.

4) Exercise. (I know I already said it.)
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by DefectedFromGod

Exactly, its your metabolism. Some people can just eat a lot and digest it easily and not gain any weight. Others dont eat as much but their metabolism isnt as good, so they gain weight.
Quote by DefectedFromGod

Haha, I was just reading that thread before this one. I'm the same as you except shorter, and I eat healthy but lots and lots of food. My metabolism is insane, only me and my dad have them in a family of 7.
Is there some kind to kinda "speed up" my metabolism. Im gonna try to get some more food once in a while, perhaps that will make a good start.
Quote by Take This Life
yeah talk to fatty here about eating.

I mean damn,

go eat a cupcake fatty

u just hot double owned!!!!
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
You guys think soda might be one of the reasons? Im currently addicted to Pepsi Max (kinda like diet coke, dunno if its every country). I drink it ALOT, it says no sugar, calories and all that crap, but only thinking about the unheatlhy stuff i drink. I didn't know it had as much effect on me as thought, but should i reduce my daily income with soda?
Eating two meals a day slows your metabolism down A LOT. If I were you I would start eating 3 to 4 small meals a day and doing a bit of exercise.
"Kids in the backseat cause accidents, accidents in the back cause kids."

"Secrets are like herpes, if you have 'em you might as well spread 'em."
Quote by Ergin
Is there some kind to kinda "speed up" my metabolism. Im gonna try to get some more food once in a while, perhaps that will make a good start.

Put on some muscle. Muscle greatly increases metabolism. And get off the computer and get some exercise.

Edit- From everything I read at BB.com, diet sodas are ok to drink. And by ok to drink I mean they won't effect weight gain or muscle gain really.... It may give you cancer... HA so what, I'd rather have cancer then be fat.
Last edited by Metallica rulz at Jul 7, 2008,
Eat smaller meals more often, eat snacks. Stay away from processed food. Get plenty of sleep. Drink water and not soda, powerade, coffee, beer, etc. Eat plenty of fiber and protein.
Quote by Ergin
You guys think soda might be one of the reasons? Im currently addicted to Pepsi Max (kinda like diet coke, dunno if its every country). I drink it ALOT, it says no sugar, calories and all that crap, but only thinking about the unheatlhy stuff i drink. I didn't know it had as much effect on me as thought, but should i reduce my daily income with soda?

gotta look at the ingredients. If it's got aspartame in it it's still really bad for you. There are many sweeteners and preservatives that make diet sodas just as bad.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"