I have a few questions on pickups...

I want to change out my neck pickup for a lace sensor. What would be the best for blues, Gilmour like soloing, and also rock, and alternative indie?

I've narrowed it to gold, light blue, or blue.

Also, for my bridge, I need a humbucker. I liked the SD '59. But was wondering if there were any other's. I've only looked at Dimarzio and SD. What other companies should I look at?

Thanks.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by beadhangingOne
what amp do you have?

He's fine on the amp dude, trust me.

I don't have experience with Lace pickups unfortunately, but for the bridge, I think a SD would suit it well.

I currently have a DiMarzio Tone Zone S, HS-2 and YJM in my Strat and absolutely love them, but I was going for something a little different than you are
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
He's fine on the amp dude, trust me.

I don't have experience with Lace pickups unfortunately, but for the bridge, I think a SD would suit it well.

I currently have a DiMarzio Tone Zone S, HS-2 and YJM in my Strat and absolutely love them, but I was going for something a little different than you are

lol just checking...

Yea so for the neck if you want nice and chimey cleans, a gold would be nice.
what tone do you want to achieve on the bridge pickup? i dont know much about lace sensors.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by beadhangingOne
As far as companies go, bare knuckle and swineshead are both highly regarded here it seems.

He's in NY, I don't think he wants something from overseas.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
For the bridge I want variety...I play alternative, indie, classic rock, and other stuff. Everything but metal at some point.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Custom 5 or Custom Custom for bridge.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Although the lace sensor blue is the only sensor i've had experience with, they are very nice pickups.
Fat in the neck, and it's actually usable in the bridge (not overly thin)
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Two golds in the middle and neck, end of story. I've tried every lace single coil there is.
For the bridge HB, I'm a fan of the JB, just because it's bright enough to hang with the single coils and gets a really nice crunch when set up right. It takes a little more work to get right than some other pickups so don't expect the voice of god right out of the box, but it's really worth a few minutes of tweaking.
Bump for updates...
I'm still undecided on the neck. I'm liking the silver since it'll be like the stock Fender's which I do like, just a bit different. The other's will give adifferent voicing. I'm deciding what other voicing I'd like. Clips are the only way I can tell.

As for HB's though:
SD '59
SD Alnico II Pro
SD Custom 5
SD JB
SD Jazz
Dually Lace Sensor

These are the ones I've narrowed it down to. Please help narrow it down more!

For the bridge I'm going to want nice classic rock, alternative, indie tone. A little blues. Some surf and all...like the full spectrum of rock and roll...

Thanks!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
i had a set on my first strat. whites i think. they were pretty hot pickups. i hear the reds are way hot.

Remember! You're special! Just like everyone else!
A set of what?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet

As for HB's though:
SD '59
SD Alnico II Pro
SD Custom 5

SD JB
SD Jazz
Dually Lace Sensor

Definitely wouldn't stick the Jazz in the bridge, and I think the JB would be a bad choice for a Strat. (it's a Strat, right?)
Here's the low down, the Custom 5 is good for warm bodied guitar, to add some top end bite.
The Seymour Duncan TB-11 Custom Custom is good for fattening up a bright guitar.
The AlNiCo II Pro would probably produce similar results (Haven't tried it in a Strat) but would be lower output.
The '59 would be great for classic rock, and be nice and snappy for indie and whatnot.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Definitely wouldn't stick the Jazz in the bridge, and I think the JB would be a bad choice for a Strat. (it's a Strat, right?)
Here's the low down, the Custom 5 is good for warm bodied guitar, to add some top end bite.
The Seymour Duncan TB-11 Custom Custom is good for fattening up a bright guitar.
The AlNiCo II Pro would probably produce similar results (Haven't tried it in a Strat) but would be lower output.
The '59 would be great for classic rock, and be nice and snappy for indie and whatnot.

Thank's for that.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Thanks again. I'll look more into those three.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?