When you guys have bought a product, has it ever had a warning label that was just plain stupid?

I've been having to go to physical therapy for my left arm (baseball injury), and I was using one of those bikes you propel with your arms and it said "WARNING: If you faint, stop operating machine." ....I mean really . So anyways, what funny warning signs has The Pit encountered?
Once there was this crappy show on Fox that was about what to do in various emergency situations. There was one showing how to get out of your apartment building if it was on fire, and it showed you how to make a rope out of bed sheets and stuff like that. As the stunt chick was climbing out the window on her bed sheet rope, they displayed a warning that said:

WARNING: DO NOT LET GO OF ROPE

Priceless.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Leik on the Pit on Ug there's this one thing and it was all leik "use the search bar" and I was all lei lol wut?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743870
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
The messages that pop up on the college computers

"WARNING Keyboard failure, Strike any key to continue" ...
Quote by King Of Suede
Leik on the Pit on Ug there's this one thing and it was all leik "use the search bar" and I was all lei lol wut?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743870

That only worked because you made the same thread. I'll be honest, the search bar sucks half of the time. Search bar nazis are worse than grammar nazis.
in b4 closed!!!

sex
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
That only worked because you made the same thread. I'll be honest, the search bar sucks half of the time. Search bar nazis are worse than grammar nazis.

Lol yeah I only did it to ***** my own thread...
I usualy don't advise the use of the serach bar. It's never done me any good.
The only times I get told to use it are when I actualy DO use it
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
twice on the first page, and i havent even posted a wierd warning message...

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
anyone seen the bee spray that says its harmful to bees?
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
It's not a warning, but a box of Christmas lights said "For indoor or outdoor use only." Where else am I going to use them? In space?
i saw sleeping pills that say they may cause drowziness.....
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Quote by Zacky Zoijian
twice on the first page, and i havent even posted a wierd warning message...

quoted the person who posted twice w/o contribution on the 1st page
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by King Of Suede
quoted the person who posted twice w/o contribution on the 1st page

four times now and only one bullshit contribution
Quote by SlinkyBlue
i bought a flashlight that sed "this product is intended for illuminating areas, even in the dark.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

They have to say stuff like that, because if one idiot used the product and injured himself, the company could be sued for not having a warning. They're just covering their bases.
On Batman capes it says that you can't actually fly with them. Microwaves: Don't put kids in microwave. Uh... there was more stuff, but I can't remember right now...
O. And my bottle of contact lens solution says, and I quote: "If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, DO NOT USE."
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
On coffee

Warning: Contents may be hot.

O Rly?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
i bought an icecream cake one time for my friends party and printed on the BOTTOM of the box said "do not turn this cake upside down"
ON PILLS-
These *pills* may raise your risk of heart failure. If you die while taking these pills, you may have a case.