i have nothing to do tomorrow and i want to sleep in as late as possible. the problem is that god always wants me to wake up at 9:30-10:30, and sometimes 11. i can never get a good sleeping in.

how can i prolong the time i stay asleep in the morning, provided:
-i already have the blinds closed
-nobody's home i.e. i am home alone so nobody can wake me up
-my window and door is closed so outside noises can't wake me up

EDIT: i dont have any meds like advil or aspirin or nyquil or any of that wierd **** so it has to be a conventional method.

EDIT 2: I can stay up as late as about 1:00AM but god still thinks that i should wake up early. AGAIN, i do NOT have access to ANY Meds at the moment. so conventional methods plz.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Jul 8, 2008,
stay up till 11 am then fall asleep?

kidding
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
stay up as late as you can stand, then crash.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by synpet713192
Take like 8 aspirin before bed and you should sleep a pretty long time

Pffffffffft. You do know that the way you die from aspirin is liver failure right? It'd take a ****LOAD more than that.

And nyquil will help, but if you drink too much the DXM will not allow you to sleep.

I suggest about 300 mg's of diphenhydramine, found in benadryl, I had developed insomnia at one point and had to rely on these just to get a few nights of sleep every week.

Diphenhydramine.

EDIT: just saw your edit. Bendryl is like four dollars for a half a gram (20 pills I think)
set an alarm for like 6 in the morning then go back to sleep
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by killwitneydead
Pffffffffft. You do know that the way you die from aspirin is liver failure right? It'd take a ****LOAD more than that.

I wasn't trying to kill him. He'd just be really, really numb so he would sleep longer. I know you need a lot of them to kill you.
Quote by Copilot911
I stay up till like 3:30 every night, why can't you.

And I'm up till like 6. It really is the best way to sleep all day, TS.
Quote by synpet713192
I wasn't trying to kill him. He'd just be really, really numb so he would sleep longer. I know you need a lot of them to kill you.

aspirin won't seriously allow you to sleep longer will it? If so, your reasoning and aspirin are awesome.
i think i'll try to stay up till like 6:00AM then fall asleep...

although i have stayed up till 3:00 and still woken up at 10:00.
also i'll ask my parents to buy some aspirin
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
the more sleeping pills you take, the longer lie in you get
so take a thousand
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by tsoyguitar
I can stay up as late as about 1:00AM but god still thinks that i should wake up early.

stay up to 1 AM and have some caffeine, or knock yourself out. that always helps ya sleep
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Run, burn energy, or something that tires you out or exhuasts you completely, and take sleeping pills.
It will hit you like a train.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by killwitneydead
aspirin won't seriously allow you to sleep longer will it? If so, your reasoning and aspirin are awesome.

no, it won't, it contains caffeine.

TS, just stay up til like 4 or 5am like i do.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy