I was wondering the same thing. I really hated them at first but I warmed up to them, just because he could make them work flawlessly with so many different contexts.
Permabanned? He was actually a smart guy too if I remember correctly. Is there another metaldud though?
Quote by marshmellow666
proper grammer is so last year

You best spell properly or I'll send Charizard to put you in a world of hurt..
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Don't. Just don't. Metaldud only.

Agreed. The metaldud clones aggravate me. The Pit was infested with them at one point.
Quote by cmonaco
You best spell properly or I'll send Charizard to put you in a world of hurt..

dont try....seriously

he is banned right now, but i remember him saying he stopped doing them, because a lot of others were trying to copy him.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Don't. Just don't. Metaldud only.

I was trying to re-kindell the flames as would the once great Moltres.. you sir have just extinguished them with a fierce and icy blast the likes of which would make Articuno proud..
Quote by cmonaco
I was trying to re-kindell the flames as would the once great Moltres.. you sir have just extinguished them with a fierce and icy blast the likes of which would make Articuno proud..

you sir, give me a negative boner
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by cmonaco

Metaldud was the only one capable of not making them sound stupid.

He was the ONLY one. No STFU or GTFO.
Quote by Zacky Zoijian

That's stupendous but don't you mean a.. CUBONEr..
Quote by Zacky Zoijian

Indeed, my penis has just inverted as well. Last time this happened it took days to retrieve...
Quote by DarkEra97
Indeed, my penis has just inverted as well. Last time this happened it took days to retrieve...

dont you just hate when your penis gets stuck in your vagina??
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Metaldud was the only one capable of not making them sound stupid.

He was the ONLY one. No STFU or GTFO.

I'll type what I wish and I'll leave when I please. I have the power, for I too am a psychic just like the mysterious Mewtwo...
Quote by cmonaco
I'll type what I wish and I'll leave when I please. I have the power, for I too am a psychic just like the mysterious Mewtwo...

i think i just came...

too bad its oozing out of my asshole
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Quote by Zacky Zoijian
i think i just came...

too bad its oozing out of my asshole

---
Seriously, every time cmonaco makes a reference another hungry child in Africa dies.
I miss his avatar.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by DarkEra97

---
Seriously, every time cmonaco makes a reference another hungry child in Africa dies.

agreed, but pretty much anytime anyone does anything another hungry child dies in africa

...just sayin

well i just saw some prons and my penis gave me a nice punch to the stomach

thanks cmonaco...
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Quote by Zacky Zoijian
agreed, but pretty much anytime anyone does anything another hungry child dies in africa

...just sayin

well i just saw some prons and my penis gave me a nice punch to the stomach

thanks cmonaco...

Sigged!
zach has been sigged?!!????

thank you for realigning my penis
Quote by SlinkyBlue
i have nothing to say
Quote by SlinkyBlue
That's the thing though, he's the only person on the planet that could pull it off without it being annoying as hell. The clones inspired by him aren't as successful, however. (See above in thread, perfect example)
Quote by cmonaco

How come you ****ing suck at life?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by cmonaco
That's stupendous but don't you mean a.. CUBONEr..

haha im sorry pit but i lold...

Anyway yea, metaldud was one of the very few people i recognized around here...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by DarkEra97
That's the thing though, he's the only person on the planet that could pull it off without it being annoying as hell. The clones inspired by him aren't as successful, however. (See above in thread, perfect example)

Metaldud was annoying when he started the Pokemon thing IMO. But after he put out a few good lines he won me over. It's actually a little lonely around the pit without the odd Pokemon joke.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You just doomed us all, you fed the clones...

That's how I felt tooat first though. I was annoyed originally, but his persistence and ability to keep them in context won me over.
i have no idea who the fuck this guy is, but i remember seeing pokemon references and thinking wtf???

kinda like my reaction to this picture

you dont have to tell me it wasnt necisary
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Quote by cmonaco

heh you sound like an annoying little bastard that doesnt know the right time to shut up
hmm why did metaldud get banned?
Quote by Zacky Zoijian
i have no idea who the fuck this guy is, but i remember seeing pokemon references and thinking wtf???

kinda like my reaction to this picture

you dont have to tell me it wasnt necisary

*facepikachu*