e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
g-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d------6-7-9--9-7p6------6-7-9--9-7p6-------6-7-9--9-7p6-----4-5----5-4
a--77--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-------------------------77--------------------99------------------55-----55----

any suggestions on how to make this better
or for a second part?
right now i've just got powerchords on the 1st two notes of each part behind it
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Last edited by rebelmidget at Jul 8, 2008,
Ugh... why do they always use the same god damn notes for songs like this? Sorry man.. But that's really not original... those main notes, 7 7 9 5 is what pretty much every band like blink 182 uses. A suggestion how to make it better is completely change it.
Quote by PanteraRapesYou
Ugh... why do they always use the same god damn notes for songs like this? Sorry man.. But that's really not original... those main notes, 7 7 9 5 is what pretty much every band like blink 182 uses. A suggestion how to make it better is completely change it.

There are 7 notes in any given key... What is original? It's all in the way you phrase it.
those G's should be G#'s or else it's out of key and sounds weird.

but that does make it a bit original sounding
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
yeah
those G's are G's for a reason
and Icronic knows what's up
I want Super Saiyan abilities