So i heard some people say that Line 6's Pod xt is an awesome thing. I wonder if it's worth the money, i like to mess around with sounds and perhaps find my own tone. First of all i wonder what you think about it, if you think its good enough for recording and such (stuff thats better than what you just do in your room) etc. Is this a decent product from Line 6 that is worth the money? Becouse im tempted to buy it, i'd just like everyones opinion about it. Thanks

-Ergin
It's an excellent piece of equipment. It sounds like exactly what you need. The recording is quite good. It takes a little time to figure out the tweaks and whatnot, but it's a very powerful tool.
Definitely worth it for recording. The tones are awesome, although i prefer the X3 because of the dual tone capabilities.

You cant really go wrong with it
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
yes....very good...but id and i have paid the little extra for the x3
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
They're pretty decent preamps in a live situation also, because of the array of sounds.
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Sounds cool! The reson i didn't mention the x3 is becouse some guys said this one was better in their opinion, but im gonna consider them Thanks alot guys.