Page 1 of 2
lets see some stupid things people have done and ended up with an injury.

for example: about a month ago at about 11 pm, i was laying in bed when i decide im thirsty as hell. i then remember that i have an extra monster in the fridge, so i get up to go get it. in my boxers, in the dark. well i have cats in my house, but they are not part of my consciousness at the moment, so of course i almost step on my poor cat. "luckily" the cat made a shriek just before impact, so i swerve to avoid the vile creature, put my foot down in the wrong place and almost fall over. so. i flail my arms wildly mid fall and grab a hold of my doorhandle and try to use it for leverage but of course the door closes directly on my big toe and snaps it. OUCH.
I managed to pull my leg whilst fapping the other day.... I'm not sure how I pulled that off.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Why the hell did you have that photo randomly on your computer? Do you have some sick swollen toe fetish?
Tripping on a pebble and twisting my ankle so bad I couldn't walk on it for two weeks.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
you were about to go to sleep...

you got thirsty...

and the first thing you decide to drink is a energy drink?

lawls
While cutting the lawn i wasnt paying attention and hit a side of a wall... me moving forward while the lawnmower stops = handlebar slap to the nuts hurt like hell, especially since it happened twice that day... :/
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
This one time, I decapitated myself whilst brushing my teeth.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by DarkEra97
How did you glorify it to impress teh womenz?

poachers
Funny story.
Once when I was a kid, I broke my nose with my own football.
I was playing in the front yard with my dads gridiron (?) ball, and as i was about 8 years old my imagination was as ripe as ever. I was running down the 'feild' with my ball dodging people, making epic passes.. I get to the 'touchdown' line. I throw the ball as hard as I can at the ground infront of me yelling "YEAH TOUCHDOWN!" and boom, the ball comes up at me from bouncing at a weird angle and smacks me in the face.
Kid has bloody nose by own football.

Funny stuff now that I look back on it.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by DarkEra97
Why the hell did you have that photo randomly on your computer? Do you have some sick swollen toe fetish?

no hes gonna do the american thing... SUE THE DOOR AND THE CAT
Quote by deckerbastard69
no hes gonna do the american thing... SUE THE DOOR AND THE CAT

Its funny that the first thing you want to drink in the middle of the night is an energy drink when your intent is to go back to sleep afterward
My friend/lead guitarist in our band got HXC-kicked in the finger at a local concert, and it broke. The doctor put his whole damn arm in a cast up to the elbow.

It's ridiculous when you look at the way the straightedge kids mosh to kill these days when you consider how Ian McKaye, who coined the term straightedge talks about how he dislikes violent moshing and dancing and stuff.
My friend dropped me spine first on his knee. It knocked me out for about 10 minutes, then I couldn't remember jack ****. I'm good now but I still give him **** for being so damn stupid.
Quote by DarkEra97

Its funny that the first thing you want to drink in the middle of the night is an energy drink when your intent is to go back to sleep afterward

never said that was my intent
One Time,
I was in school, it was in the 7th grade and my friend came from behind poked me in the sides and I freaked out and decided to stab him with the eraser part of my pencil... the pencil broke, I thought I dropped it and I clenched my hand and noticed it was already in my hand. I looked and saw that my pencil went through my hand. I screamed. The Teacher took it out. Went to the nurse. went home early
I jump in my room need i say more.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Funny story.
Once when I was a kid, I broke my nose with my own football.
I was playing in the front yard with my dads gridiron (?) ball, and as i was about 8 years old my imagination was as ripe as ever. I was running down the 'feild' with my ball dodging people, making epic passes.. I get to the 'touchdown' line. I throw the ball as hard as I can at the ground infront of me yelling "YEAH TOUCHDOWN!" and boom, the ball comes up at me from bouncing at a weird angle and smacks me in the face.
Kid has bloody nose by own football.

Funny stuff now that I look back on it.

Same thing happened to me but hit me somewhere else...

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Last edited by KISSguitarist at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by DarkEra97

That really flew passed your head didn't it?
a few years ago, i was sitting at my desk waiting for class to begin. my friends and i sat in a row and generally annoyed and messed with one another all throughout class to keep us entertained. well, i threw something like a piece of paper or a pen (doesnt really matter) at my friend who sat in front of me. he quickly spun around and smashed my face into my own desk, thinking that my hands were in front of me and i would catch myself. unfortunately (for me) the guy sitting behind me had just grabbed my arms, so nothing caught my head as it was shoved down at full force towards my desk.

i broke my nose pretty damn well. still a bit crooked (i have broken it a total of three times)
I once tripped and dragged my face down a wall.

That HURT.

I also was walking through the park with my girlfriend of the time, and she bet me I couldn't climb this one tree. I tried, fell out, and broke my ankle.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by smb
I once broke my arm while cleaning my room.

Meh, maybe try drinking milk some days instead of beer?

I once fell with my bike in a way that caused the rear end of the bike to slam my head against the pavement. I was unconscious until the ambulance arrived.

EDIT: I got a concussion.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Jul 8, 2008,
Broke my left arm twice. First time I was climbing down the stairs but backwards(me back facing the bottom of the stairs). I missed a step, fell and broke it.

The second time, I was with friends and my brothers in my basement. My brother (it was either him or one of my friend) grabbed me by the arm and started spinning me around him. After a few seconds my arm cracked. Was broken yet again, the same arm.

My brothers have funny ones too. My younger brother broke his arm while walking on the border of our pool(out-ground). He slid(obviously), and fell besides/on the staircase to get on the deck. His arm had the shape of a S, it was pretty dam weird. My other brother broke his arm aswell. We were done eating dinner, and we were on those chairs with these things to rest your arms. Anyways he was kinda excited and wanted to jump from the chair, but his foot got stucked and he fell.

Yeah, we have some weird stories.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

While on vacation in the Grand Caymans, we were hanging out at a little patch of beach. And we were up on a little piece of land that went out into to the ocean like 10 feet, and you could see sharks swimming. So I, being a dumbass, decide i want a better view. I try to climb through this little tiny pass way to a rock right where the sharks were. Well I got there fine, but on the way back my sandal got stuck and i went down. Sliced my leg in 8 different places on rocks on the way down. Salt + cuts = burn! Got out before attracting the sharks, and my leg was bloody as hell. And my parents, being the loving parents they are said, "you'll be fine, you don't need any bandaging. Lets keep moving we have sights to see"
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
While cutting the lawn i wasnt paying attention and hit a side of a wall... me moving forward while the lawnmower stops = handlebar slap to the nuts hurt like hell, especially since it happened twice that day... :/

. Wow. A monkey would learn not to do that after one time!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
i got a concussion off a tree when i was on a rope swing XD
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

Dunno how many of these that are counted as stupid, but here it goes:

- Broke my right arm trying to brake a swing at high speed when I was six... I flew with it and landed a few meters away. Horray.

- Broke my left arm while climbing around in a playground. Stupid had dug a hole in the sand straight under where I fell, so I fell that one more meter that was needed to break my arm. I was eight

-Broke my left arm again goal-keeping in a game of football. Don't ask. I was ten.

-Hurt my back jumping over a icy creek, didn't made it across, slipped and landed with my back on a sharpish stone that smacked my spine up pretty nice. I was paralyzed for 15-20 minutes. Then, I could barely walk for two months. I was eleven. It still hurts when I do sit-ups, and I can't stand for more than 30 minutes without resting.

-Broke my right arm doing a longjump - I landed on it. I was thirteen.

-And now for the king of stupid/fail: A guy was annoying the living hell out of me in class, he was sitting right behind me and was painting my back with footprints. Anyway, I got up, and with the intend to kick his ass, I smacked his leg up with the hardest kick I've ever kicked. What he got was 30 minutes of pain and a large bruise. What I got was a broken toe not being able to walk straight for 2 weeks.
Page 1 of 2