Page 1 of 2
Do you understand that something awful is a comedy site and the your band sucks column derives it's comedy from pissing people (most of whom take their favorite music too seriously) off?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Do you understand that something awful is a comedy site and the your band sucks column derives it's comedy from pissing people (most of whom take their favorite music too seriously) off?

Yeah I frequent that site often for the Rom Pit, the number of ridiculously stupid games is immense. And because of some of the textfiles lol. Just wanted UG's opinion

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Nice avatar. Where did you get the idea???!!!
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Pauldapro
Yeah I frequent that site often for the Rom Pit, the number of ridiculously stupid games is immense. And because of some of the textfiles lol. Just wanted UG's opinion

Ok good. Just FYI, UG is gonna freak out and take it way too seriously. That's what they've done ever other time someone posts a SA link.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
The amount of estrogen this guy exhumes is mindblowing. I can feel my testicles shrink as I read.

I must not be listening to enough metal.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
is he really a doctor, or is that just for ****s and giggles too?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by civildp1
Ok good. Just FYI, UG is gonna freak out and take it way too seriously. That's what they've done ever other time someone posts a SA link.

Sorry if it looked like I tried to cause a flame war But it looks like people are taking it well as a joke.

To BleedDeathMetal: I searched google for randy rhoads under the category "small pictures" and found this. I'll change it for another one dude.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Last edited by Pauldapro at Jul 8, 2008,

That cracked me up.. If it weren't a joke column intended for the lulz but a real statement I would've been pissed off but this is just lol... haha
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
"you’re an immature halfwit who thinks that offending people is the same as making a point."

i lol at the irony
but seriously, i agree with him in certain senses
like metal aesthetics are hilarious
actually most of metal is hilarious
thats the same ****er who did articles on coheed and cambria and radiohead, both 2 of my favorite bands. hes unbelievably ignorant.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal

you're not the first person to use that avatar you know

anyway, that article is full of biased nonsense. its a pity that some people actually think that way.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
"Bluesy hard-rock protometal like Zeppelin or Aerosmith is not what I’m talking about; that sucks for overlapping but nonidentical reasons."

he insults our gods. i'd say it's our responsibility to find out what he loves most and take it away from him.

bahahahahhahaah this guy isnt serious right? he likes hair metal but hates heavy metal? jesus christ. when he (and i use that gender attribution lightly) was born did the doctor forget to check him for a vagina?
Last edited by tona_107 at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by Waterboy799
you're not the first person to use that avatar you know

anyway, that article is full of biased nonsense. its a pity that some people actually think that way.

I love your avatar though. Beavis and Butthead ftw, buttmunsch!

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
when this guy kicks, im pissing on his grave.

\m/
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by Pauldapro
I love your avatar though. Beavis and Butthead ftw, buttmunsch!

take it if you like it for all i care
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by BleedDeathMetal

If you want a unique avatar maybe you should go past the first picture that comes up when you google a popular guitarist.

I didn't bother to click on the link once I saw it was from somethingawful...
I've read that whole "your band sucks" series, and laughed my ass off the whole way through. Especially in the subgenre one for what he says about Industrial.
Quote by Waff
Anyone that thinks this guy is serious is a fool. He's clearly trolling. I also applaud him for it, because I'm sure it's pissed off many people. He probably likes some metal, as well.

except for the fact that his writing lacks the humor necessary to actually be funny. everything about his writing is annoying.
Last edited by tona_107 at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by synpet713192
I've read that whole "your band sucks" series, and laughed my ass off the whole way through. Especially in the subgenre one for what he says about Industrial.

Can I get the link to the industrial one? Its actually kinda funny stuff XD.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Waff
Anyone that thinks this guy is serious is a fool. He's clearly trolling. I also applaud him for it, because I'm sure it's pissed off many people. He probably likes some metal, as well.

Well he definitely likes hair metal so yup

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
hes being a ignorant bastard. seriously, hes talking as if hes leet and can talk down to every genre, well i would like to see him play guitar or try to make metal that is some what decent. i hate guys that always talk shti about genres like that, they diss the people in it and then diss the genre. wtf that doesnt make any sense, why should he care what other peopel are listning too
Quote by convictionless
hes being a ignorant bastard. seriously, hes talking as if hes leet and can talk down to every genre, well i would like to see him play guitar or try to make metal that is some what decent. i hate guys that always talk shti about genres like that, they diss the people in it and then diss the genre. wtf that doesnt make any sense, why should he care what other peopel are listning too

I bet you my left testicle that hes doing it Strictly tongue in cheek.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by GiantRaven
Your Band Sucks is one of the greatest things on the internet

Anyone who feels annoyed or offended by it is an idiot

meh he's just another pathetic maddox inspired blogger.
^ Yeah the A7X reader mail was phenomenal.

Quote by convictionless

...And The Pit proves my prediction to be true.
Quote by Waff

I have to say, it's the best trolling I've seen in a long time.

x2

Quote by Waff
This guy is reminding me too much of Maddox, except he's not as creative/clever/humorous.

wat
Last edited by soulflyV at Jul 8, 2008,
At first I thought he was serious. I actually thought the ****ing asshat was serious. Lulz, shows wat I know.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2