I'm not talking about the animal so please no stupid comments about shooting them or something. Anyways, i have a pretty big mole on my bicept, its not a huge deal but i can get a little self concious while weight lifting and such. Does anyone know if theres ways to get rid of them? even if i have to go to a doctor? Also, i've heard cutting them off yourself can give you cancer, i dont really believe it, but have any of you heard that myth, and is it true?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
You can't get cancer from cutting them off, but you shouldn't. Just go to the doctor and get the to do it. You shouldn't do any DIY stuff when it comes to your body.
Go to a ****ing doctor. Don't you see? UG'S MEDICAL ADVICE WILL KILL YOU

I pity da fool that took it and put icyhot on his pecker
I picked off a mole on my hand, and it left a rather nasty scar..i still pefer it from the mole but wouldnt recomend, just ask your doctor..or google it.
Quote by jsbud11
Go to a ****ing doctor. Don't you see? UG'S MEDICAL ADVICE WILL KILL YOU

I pity da fool that took it and put icyhot on his pecker

what the hell does that do?
The doctor will freeze if off. Or you can buy a product at wal-mart that will do the same thing for a savings of around 10,000 %.

If you cut it off it will just grow back. It might grow back anyways.
Quote by killwitneydead
The doctor will freeze if off. Or you can buy a product at wal-mart that will do the same thing for a savings of around 10,000 %.

Haha, I forgot about having to pay to go to the doctor. Its not guaranteed to work anyway, I had one frozen off of my back and it came back.
Get a tat over it...
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Quote by killwitneydead

Do you have this confused with warts? or can they freeze off moles, cause i have an old home wart freezing kit, would that work?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by gagnerants
the best way to get ride of a mole is some GAY SEX

Well you must be pretty mole free then huh??
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09

Mmmmooooolllllllllllllleeeeee. Uh rip it off or cut it off? Or just go to a doctor and ask them (Seems like a better idea)?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join