we are a metal band yes yes a dime a dozon these days well we acutally have some potental i am trying to get the drummer to buy some new drumms he hass this horrable obitone drums big set but horrible sounding i was just woundering what the cheapest good sounding drums are

FYI i did not just start a band we have bin 2gether 1 or 2 years and we sound pro exept for the drums
Last edited by heavenlyshredR at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by heavenlyshredR
we are a metal band yes yes a dime a dozon these days well we acutally have some potental i am trying to get the drummer to buy some new drumms he hass this horrable obitone drums big set but horrible sounding i was just woundering what the cheapest good sounding drums are

lol omgod that is awsum yeah metal is pretty comun these dayz but i no wat u meen lol u think u have potental tahst wut evry1 thinks b4 they go in2 a band lol also just 2 let u no ur speling and grammers are horrable and i was woundering if u culd stop it plz
Quote by soulflyV
lol omgod that is awsum yeah metal is pretty comun these dayz but i no wat u meen lol u think u have potental tahst wut evry1 thinks b4 they go in2 a band lol also just 2 let u no ur speling and grammers are horrable and i was woundering if u culd stop it plz

First make your drummer learn how to properly tune his drums.

Then if they still sound ****ty, have him look at Ddrum. They're less expensive than other brands and usually sound pretty ok.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by soulflyV
Bitch, teachers are always looking.

It's true, one time my Trig teacher caught me going down on his daughter. And it was totally a saturday too.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke