hey guys

in the 1989 damaged justice tour, kirk used this stratocaster in seek and destroy. anyone have a clue what it is? i'm just curious

cheers

I think its an ESP. He used to play quite a few Strat copies by them. Could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
its an esp he has had them make other strat copies before like on the Ride the lightning tour he had another
Guitar- ESP LTD Kh 602
ESP LTD Ex-50

Amp- Randall rx75r
Vox AD30VT

Equipment- Dime Crybaby From Hell
Korg PX4D Pandora

Drums- groove percussion set with zht cymbals and remo heads
Quote by ESPplayer6
its an esp he has had them make other strat copies before like on the Ride the lightning tour he had another

nice are u totally sure on that?
Quote by steel337
it is not an esp. its a tom anderson ProAM.

thanks man your right!! how did you know ?
Quote by Rev. V!
Wasn't he using a Fernandes strat a bit during this time as well?

The Fernandes was used during the Kill 'Em All era. It was a black one with a white pickguard.
I swear I saw a you tube video with him using an Ibanez once......although he smashed it in the end!!
Quote by gurg06
I swear I saw a you tube video with him using an Ibanez once......although he smashed it in the end!!

thats was it was an ibanez they sucked so much much he smashed it
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Damn, he's on a cover of Guitar World with that guitar. Goes back a bunch of years though, but you might be able to see it in Guitar Worlds 300th issue cover recap. I totally remember that guitar, just not the make of it...
Quote by sandman-105

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by sandman-105

I could say that SG stands for Sh1tty Guitar, but I don't because it makes me sound like an arrogant prick.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
I could say that SG stands for Sh1tty Guitar, but I don't because it makes me sound like an arrogant prick.

+1.
As good as they are, scale is too short, bridge too near the neck, fells uncomfortable to hold, '61 reissue pickguard is horrible, etc.

Seriously, I do love SGs. Wish I had one, but at least I played one, but they do have some problems, but where's my arrogant "OMFG SG is t3h sux even though I probably never played one" post (this isn't one), as one company makes more then one guitar.

Gibson doesn't suck because I personally hate the ES-335. (Or unoriginal guitar shapes in 40 years).

Same goes for Ibanez.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO