Page 1 of 6
Some people think Satan is cool.... Not really.

THIS is a REAL recording from an exorcism in Russia, where a young girl was possessed by the devil.

Listen to the ENTIRE thing if you can, personally, it was so ****ing scary, I couldn't finish it, its just an audio clip.

DO NOT LISTEN TO IF YOU ARE EASILY SCARED!!!

EDIT: For all religous people, holding a rosary while listening is a good idea.

EDIT: FOR THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE... Heres a video, http://paranormal.about.com/library/bl_exorcism_video.htm
Last edited by dlmebag at Jul 8, 2008,
I'm listening to it because, since Lucifer and I go a long way back, I'm hoping he gives me a shout out.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It doesn't work for me...the screen doesn't load.

(Perhaps that is Satan Sparing me... probably not )
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Quote by musicTHEORYnerd
lol im too scared to listen to it
im a big baby

Lol, for the first minute its not that bad... But when it gets really loud, I seriously almost had a heart attack.
she just could not hold those growls. she should go and see Melissa Cross for some help.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by dlmebag
Some people think Satan is cool.... Not really.

THIS is a REAL recording from an exorcism in Russia, where a young girl was possessed by the devil.

Listen to the ENTIRE thing if you can, personally, it was so ****ing scary, I couldn't finish it, its just an audio clip.

DO NOT LISTEN TO IF YOU ARE EASILY SCARED!!!

EDIT: For all religous people, holding a rosary while listening is a good idea.

-slap-
Quote by Jack Off Jill
shout out.

in the event that one is jewish...what is an acceptable substitute for said rosary?
Quote by afromonkeyR0X
It doesn't work for me...the screen doesn't load.

(Perhaps that is Satan Sparing me... probably not )

You gotta download it, play it with Windows Media player, and theres no video, maybe turn your volume up?

And yea, if it doesn't work, then your lucky.
This is boring. No shout outs thus far, either.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I'm pretty sure this has been proven fake, I thought I read it on snopes or something but I can't remember.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This is boring. No shout outs thus far, either.

The scary sh*t starts at about 1:30
I dont have anything against religious people.

But i hate people who push it on others.

Off-topic I know.
Quote by JC13
Yeah, I'm using this as an intro to a song I'm recording right now.

Crazy
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by boxyG
is there any satan worshipers in The Pit anyway?

i doubt it.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by adtthosa
I'm pretty sure this has been proven fake, I thought I read it on snopes or something but I can't remember.

No, first of all its a legit audio track (about.com doesnt **** around)

And no, exorcisms are widely believed in, and doubted. They havent been proven false.
Quote by dlmebag
The scary sh*t starts at about 1:30

Already finished it. That was tame as hell. I was hoping for foreign tongues or something. I've heard worse sounds than that from opening acts at concerts I've been to.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Already finished it. That was tame as hell. I was hoping for foreign tongues or something. I've heard worse sounds than that from opening acts at concerts I've been to.

You didnt think those loud screams were creepy? I did considering it came from a girl that was about 13...
Quote by dlmebag
You didnt think those loud screams were creepy? I did considering it came from a girl that was about 13...

No, not at all. Because those sounds are pretty common from thirteen year old girls, it was in Russian so I can't be certain.. but I'm pretty sure she's screaming, "Gawd mom, why can't I have a cell phone?!?"
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by doggy_hat
You do realize that actually satanists don't worship the generic Christian Satan that everybody thinks they worship, right?

Not alot of people do.
Im a LaVeyan Satanist but its not much of a religion more like a philosiphy(spelling?).
Religiously i consider myself an Athiest.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, not at all. Because those sounds are pretty common from thirteen year old girls, it was in Russian so I can't be certain.. but I'm pretty sure she's screaming, "Gawd mom, why can't I have a cell phone?!?"

LOL!!!

Well it scared the **** out of me, mainly because I just finished watching the exorcism of emily rose all alone in the dark.

A pretty scary movie, and I love being scared.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

You're close. She was actually saying "Gawd mom, when can I have my cell phone back?!"

Common mistake.
i didn't find it remotely scary. I'm an undenominational christian, and i think that was stupid and probably a fake. even if it's not you're not helping convert anybody by posting this
Quote by doggy_hat
You do realize that actually satanists don't worship the generic Christian Satan that everybody thinks they worship, right?
The title says "Satan worshippers"....
Quote by dlmebag
LOL!!!

Well it scared the **** out of me, mainly because I just finished watching the exorcism of emily rose all alone in the dark.

A pretty scary movie, and I love being scared.

You should hear what I can do with a ton of effects pedals and loose strings on my guitars. You'd be scared pantless.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by doggy_hat

1. theistic satanists do. though there aren't many.

2. by obeying the satanist code of ethics they are inadvertently worshipping satan. laveyan satanism is a primarily atheistic religion, however, the rules they live by are for the most part satan's law. not necessarily their eleven commandments or whatever, but the general idea of self-indulgence and living a life that parallels an objectivist philosophy. modern satanism is essentially objectivism. which should tell you something about ayn rand, alan greenspan, etc.
#DTWD
Quote by The4thHorsemen
i didn't find it remotely scary. I'm an undenominational christian, and i think that was stupid and probably a fake. even if it's not you're not helping convert anybody by posting this

No, I hate when people push their beliefs on others. Im not converting anyone, just I think its extremely scary and needed a catchy title for the thread.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You should hear what I can do with a ton of effects pedals and loose strings on my guitars. You'd be scared pantless.
You'd be scarred if I were pantless...
It's almost 3 AM, there isn't a way in hell I'm listening to that now...

...probably not if it were bright daylight anyways(I'm a baby too).
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
That was br00tal.

EDIT: 2.06 sounds like a siren. WeeWooWeeWoo

has no signature.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Haha, I can imagine.

Actually hearing my friend try and play metallica on his Gibson Epoch and first act amp is probably scarier.