plz crit...

of couse C4C!
Attachments:
miami.zip
War Is Over
(If You Want It)

SorryForMyEnglish=)))

Accordion Muse S 384-K
very nice. very addictive. the solo was....good, i think you need to put something in bsides tapping. something soulful. The song jus seems to call for it. other than that i really enjoyed it. great piano, overall good rock song.
8/10
that sounded really good man. i like how it wasnt just a drab bass line. i think you could do better on the solo though.

7.5/10
Everything is just perfectly great 0_0
There's nothing to crit on :P
I love it!

Do you have a band?

Dude seriously, I'm adding this to my mp3 :P
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Thank you guys...
War Is Over
(If You Want It)

SorryForMyEnglish=)))

Accordion Muse S 384-K
Quote by billybusa
Everything is just perfectly great 0_0
There's nothing to crit on :P
I love it!

Do you have a band?

Dude seriously, I'm adding this to my mp3 :P

Hehe)
Yeah i am in band!!!
War Is Over
(If You Want It)

SorryForMyEnglish=)))

Accordion Muse S 384-K
Well, the intro is instantly catchy, you've got alt. rock down well there.
The drum and bass fill in bar 4 is perfect.

Well done on the verse bass line, and on the drums - I love 'em.
I like bar 9s' introduction of a double time feel, and the 15/16 fill is bang on the money.

The chord progression from bar 21 is good =)
(Also, I REALLY like the way the first guitar plays octaves, that really gives the piece flow.)

Bar 38 really builds up tension ...making the effect of the guitars dropping out and having that piano part in 39 immense, and the piano in itself is good too.
I like the way the guitars come back in.

What I assume is the chorus again... works.

Bar 73 - 76 starts off reall well... but personally, I'd take all the notes in bar 76 down a tone.

The solos good, but instead of the vibrato at the end, I'd have gone for a 1/2 bend, release. The piano solo is cool, but could end better.

The drums in bar 82 are spot on, and the chorus comes back at just the right time...
...although, again personally, I don't really like fadeouts.

An overall point: the tempo changes were subtle enough to have an effect, but not be noticed... and the bass throughout, was awesome.

8/10, yeah.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15169198#post15169198

Cheers,

Rob