Page 1 of 2
Inspired by the "19 Year Old Prosecuted For Selling Vote" thread. If I wanted some easy cash, what could I sell? It could be metaphorical, literal, anything. I just need some ideas.
This failing thread.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
your UG account
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I was gonna say "Your vote"... but... you know...

Um... Tape a large question mark to a big bag of trash and put it up on eBay as "The Mystery Bag". Advertise that it can be anything in the world. Someone will be retarded enough to buy it.
your fingernail clippings
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by InanezGuitars44
your UG account

That's actually quite a good one...

I was gonna say that you should sell a bag of finger nail clippings.

EDIT: Oh shit xD The guy above beat me to it
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by mrcrono

Um... Tape a large question mark to a big bag of trash and put it up on eBay as "The Mystery Bag". Advertise that it can be anything in the world. Someone will be retarded enough to buy it.

Whoa **** that's a good idea.
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by mrcrono

Do you know the legality of that?
A DVD of Ang Lee's Hulk. That movie is like herpes. Once you get it, you have it for life.
probably drugs because it'd be really easy for the cops to find you
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
take a nice big dookie in a bag and call it DOOKIE-IN-A-BAG.
if you do that, i swear to you i will find it on ebay and buy it just to make you feel good.
I'm making it as we speak.

Edit- To musictheory
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
i've seen people selling empty coke cans on there and it actually sells! pretty much if you stick it on ebay i bet someone will buy it. i tried selling my friends soul, complete with documentation of ownership but ebay said it was a fictional item or something like that, i just think it was because my friend has no soul.
i've seen ppl sell fart in a jar.
EDIT:Oh yeah, someone actually bidded on it, i think they wanted the jar...
/CENTER]
I got an idea. You always see 'haunted' items. I'm gonna find random items and call them 'haunted'.
Mislead people into thinking you are an attractive woman, and sell your girlfriends dirty underwear. Advertised as unwashed. You know some pervs would spring on that. You'll probably have a thread started by the person that bought them here in the pit.

Alternatively, sign your name on something and advertise as "autograph of ____ ______, for real! Comes with pic of ________ ________ and signature proving authenticity."

Somebody will prbably buy it just because they think they can turn around and sell a celeb's sig for even more (even if they've never seen you before)
Your virginity
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
Quote by killwitneydead
Mislead people into thinking you are an attractive woman, and sell your girlfriends dirty underwear. Advertised as unwashed. You know some pervs would spring on that. You'll probably have a thread started by the person that bought them here in the pit.

I don't have a girlfriend.......................so I guess I'll just sell my mom's.

EDIT: I sound like that guy from the MILF thread.
Hey, speaking of eBay, say I buy two tickets to some event, and put them up for auction, with the starting price at the real price, that I bought them for. If someone buys it for more than the original price, I can't get into trouble for scalping, right? Right?
Quote by metal Lover

I have never understood the thinking of someone payong outlandish money for something they could buy for a dollar at a store.

On the page below he says "Anything that comes with it is a gift from me to you. "I don't think these people are bidding on a wrapper.
Quote by inhatredofme
i've seen people selling empty coke cans on there and it actually sells! pretty much if you stick it on ebay i bet someone will buy it. i tried selling my friends soul, complete with documentation of ownership but ebay said it was a fictional item or something like that, i just think it was because my friend has no soul.

That's gotta be the best thing I've seen today
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by killwitneydead
I have never understood the thinking of someone payong outlandish money for something they could buy for a dollar at a store.

On the page below he says "Anything that comes with it is a gift from me to you. "I don't think these people are bidding on a wrapper.

Yeah, but he doesn't even have to throw anything else in.
Quote by metal Lover
Yeah, but he doesn't even have to throw anything else in.

I'm actually suggesting that the autioneer has somehow communicated to people what they are actually bidding on, I think the wrapper is a front. Maybe drugs or something?

I've seen something posted before, it was an empty bottle starting a 100 dollars. The auctioneer made it a point to contact him if you were thinking about bidding. I did so and it turned out to be absynthe (slightly illegal in this country)
Quote by killwitneydead
I'm actually suggesting that the autioneer has somehow communicated to people what they are actually bidding on, I think the wrapper is a front. Maybe drugs or something?

I've seen something posted before, it was an empty bottle starting a 100 dollars. The auctioneer made it a point to contact him if you were thinking about bidding. I did so and it turned out to be absynthe (slightly illegal in this country)

Well, the guy is an eBay 'power seller' with %99.7 feedback. I don't know.
I'm going to attempt to sell Ebay on Ebay.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Sell your everlasting love and devotion. I bet there are some pretty desperate people out there.
kill all humans
Just get a bit of toast and carve a circle in it and say its jesus
or

You could rent your crossed fingers for a certain day, so sell your luck and good wishes to someone lol
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Page 1 of 2