Page 1 of 2
Have any of you guys wished you were a girl just for like an hour to see what it would be like
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
yes. but that "to see what it's like" is just... masturbation
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
Yes. Who hasn't. But knowing my luck I'll get one whose on her period on that day. Hahahahaha
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
yes. curiosity is a basic human trait.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
did he just try and end my thread
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
no, but I'm sure if i did, i would masturbate furiously with anything even slightly resembling a phallus.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Summonancer

what if you preferred being a girl? given that you were good looking, would you want to change back even if you enjoyed "seeing what its like" as a girl more than as a guy?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
If I became a girl I'd go out n get meself laid probably.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Good point. Girls have better orgasms than us, so, maybe you'd want to stay a girl.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
what if you preferred being a girl? given that you were good looking, would you want to change back even if you enjoyed "seeing what its like" as a girl more than as a guy?

Then... I'd say you're in trouble.
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
i dont call it a 'day' unless that thought passes through my head
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
why do girls have better orgasms anyway haha
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Quote by acdc_rocks_1992
why do girls have better orgasms anyway haha

Cos they've gotter be better at something .....
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Gregoric
Cos they've gotter be better at something .....

LOL. Here here my friend.
/thread
Just an hour?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
yeah sometimes...as long as I was a good looking though.

I'd need about a week though. Examining breasts is a time consuming process
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Lots, and lots of Lesbo sex.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I would probably take lots and lots of nude photographs of myself to use later. I would also do all the gay girl stuff that I can't possible get away with as a guy. I would masturbate. I would examine my body in every least detail.

Everybody wants the same stuff.
/thread
Quote by Summonancer

+1
Quote by NothingButRock
If you mean to stare at myself in the mirror, then yes.

What he said.
Yeah, I've always imagined what it would feel like to sprint without my boys bouncing all over the place and my shaft gathering all that wind resistance and slowing me down.
Quote by Wigert
Lots, and lots of Lesbo sex.

lol win.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by jhardcore
Any guy who hasn't wanted to temporarily be a girl is obviously gay.

lmao
is it weird if i found this ironic?

and you all are crazy.
being a guy looks so much easier than being a girl.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, I've always imagined what it would feel like to sprint without my boys bouncing all over the place and my shaft gathering all that wind resistance and slowing me down.

But then you have breasts bouncing around when you run. If you're gifted, they may even slap you in the face.

Of course I've wished I could try being a girl though, every straight man has.
Quote by DarkEra97
But then you have breasts bouncing around when you run. If you're gifted, they may even slap you in the face.

Of course I've wished I could try being a girl though, every straight man has.

I know that, but can you imagine what it must feel like to just run without being obstructed by your penis? It's such a huge part of my life, I can't imagine doing even the most mundane task without it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I know that, but can you imagine what it must feel like to just run without being obstructed by your penis? It's such a huge part of my life, I can't imagine doing even the most mundane task without it.

It would change even the way you sit down or stand, I find it hard to imagine life without a penis.
Quote by DarkEra97
It would change even the way you sit down or stand, I find it hard to imagine life without a penis.

Ya eh, I've never managed to cross my legs fully or for more then a quarter of a second cause it hurts the guy downstairs too much, but I've always thought it must be pretty damn comfortable seeing as every girl ever is always doing it.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by denn0069
Ya eh, I've never managed to cross my legs fully or for more then a quarter of a second cause it hurts the guy downstairs too much, but I've always thought it must be pretty damn comfortable seeing as every girl ever is always doing it.

They don't cross their legs because it's comfortable, they cross their legs so regular folk such as myself can't take a gander up their skirts

On second thought I don't think I could be a girl. I'd start freaking out if I didn't have a penis
Maybe one day technology will allow me to create a homemade female clone of myself...
That WOULD be interesting
Page 1 of 2