ive been druming for a band now since jan, and we hav had quite a few gigs around the local area and got sum really good songs. ive just been told that in august the band is breaking up cause the rest of them want 2 reform their old band with a drummer friend of ours who is getting out of jail.

So essentialy all my hard work in getting gigs and promotion has been for **** all, bloody nobs.

ok rant over.

any1 else experienced anything like this?
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
That's really diq in my opinion. I agree with Mr. AtticusNathy.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Yes, I was the only decent writer in a band of six. Wrote all the lyrics, and then got kicked out along with the rhythm guitarist.

Quite annoying, but I got over it. Wasn't exactly my kind of music either way, we're just all good friends.
The joke's on them...

...they gonna get raped...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
well they are all excited about getting their old band back, how ever they are forgetting that he will b out on a tag, so wont b able 2 play gigs. and the reason the band stopped in the 1st place was because the drummer (whos a good mate of mine btw) was concentrating on his other band who were amazing, and that band has been writing material none stop since he was put away, and they were really close 2 being signed.

im goin 2 enjoy watching them burn.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Still, pretty f*cked.... Don't know how long the dude has been to jail, but most definatly they don't have a drumkit over there, so he couldn't practise, and probably got sucky :P
-------------------------------------------------
- Fender Strat (1988, Japan)
- Epiphone Les Paul (2008, Korea,)
- Epiphone Sheraton (1988, Korea)
- Morgan WG20GEN (2003, Norway)
and some stuff non-used stuff for sale/trade in the Netherlands
Quote by JackalUK
Can they not be in 2 bands?

i think they are wanting 2 use the songs they wrote for the band with me.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP: