Page 1 of 2
I was randomly browsing ESP's website and couldn't find him or his guitars on the site at all. What's going on?
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
i say them on the site 2 days ago.. maybe a bug
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
Here's ESP's list of signature model artists

Ibanez RG655
Blackstar HT-5
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Still got ESP plastered all over the archenemy website... but no trace of them on ESPs
Correct me if I'm wrong, but M.Amott just uses ESP guitars but doesn't own a signature model.

My bad

In 2006 Michael's signature ESP-Ninja guitar became a member of the ESP-USA signature series family, with an LTD model, the Ninja-600 also becoming available and his ninja has been released in white on Musikmesse 2007

Even if he did leave ESP, I cant see a reason why they would remove the guitar model. Afterall they still own the rights to it, right?
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Quote by lokster
Correct me if I'm wrong, but M.Amott just uses ESP guitars but doesn't own a signature model.

My bad

Even if he did leave ESP, I cant see a reason why they would remove the guitar model. Afterall they still own the rights to it, right?

the direct link to his page has gone down too

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_amott.html

he did have a signature guitar.

and ESP can't use his design if he leaves their endorsee list.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Wtf!!!
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
so what ..he left esp...he'll probably go to Dean like everyone else these days
Quote by gurg06
so what ..he left esp...he'll probably go to Dean like everyone else these days

It's only because Dean pays more because they know that nobody will go willingly.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's only because Dean pays more because they know that nobody will go willingly.

I like Deans much better than ESP's. The neck feels better. Jacksons FTW though.
Gear
Jackson DX10 Dinky
Dean Michael Schenker Standard
Dean ML XM (hot rodder)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Fender POS 75 Watt
MXR ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Shame, was looking forward to buying his signature model (eventually ;..; )
Quote by Demonazzz
Quote by lokster
Shame, was looking forward to buying his signature model (eventually ;..; )

It may be cheaper if discontinued... or more expensive

I'm kinda dissapointed, it was cool signature guitar. But also i'm exited to find out what his new guitar will be like, and who will make it. I hope it's a Jackson, but it'll probly be a dean, everyones going to them nowadays and it's getting kindof boring.

I'm not a dean hater, but it just bores me to see every other metal band play a razorback. The only Big metal bands playing Jacksons nowadays are LOG and B4MV
Last edited by [I Buy Peace] at Jul 8, 2008,
His new Ninja was nice but I'm glad hes off ESP I like ESPs but they just seem to be a copy cat company to me. Hopefully Jackson will pick him up.
[quote="'']
I'm not a dean hater, but it just bores me to see every other metal band play a razorback. The only Big metal bands playing Jacksons nowadays are LOG and B4MV

check that picture again.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.

If only the inlays didn't look like complete ****...

Quote by Demonazzz
Hopefully he'll start playing the Road Flare Red RG he used in Carcass.... probably not gonna happen though.

[quote="'']Well the lead singer plays a Jackson, the other one plays ESP.

Same wil LOG actually. Mark plays Jackson and Willie plays ESP.
Angela doesn't play guitar. Johan (old singer) played bass. And Chris (the guy you're probably referring to) plays a Caparison...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Hopefully he'll start playing the Road Flare Red RG he used in Carcass.... probably not gonna happen though.

Angela doesn't play guitar. Johan (old singer) played bass. And Chris (the guy you're probably referring to) plays a Caparison...

he's talking about BFMV and LoG

Quote by element4433
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

It is so ironic that most of the guitars you have are Deans
Quote by Graveworm
It is so ironic that most of the guitars you have are Deans

His Deans are to drool over though...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by lokster

If only the inlays didn't look like complete ****...

His sig is actually just the Dave Mustaine ESP sig with a few changes...
Maybe he'll start playing Caparisons like his brother?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Maybe he'll start playing Caparisons like his brother?

oh that would be awesome
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Hmm, maybe it's some crazy third option people? Could it be possible that they just stopped making a signature model because of poor sales?

Quote by Graveworm
His sig is actually just the Dave Mustaine ESP sig with a few changes...

If you consider; Pickups, Pickguard, Fretboard wood and inlays just a few changes, I'd agree with you. But it's a completely different guitar.
Last edited by Zofar at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by aznrockerdude

Johan never played bass. Michael played bass on the first album, but gave credit to Johan to make the album feel more like a team effort.

/fanboy
I reckon he'll probably shift to Dean too, like his idol Michael Schenker. Really didn't see this coming though, since he just had a new signature guitar released by ESP. I can't see him going to Caparison despite the fact Chris uses them. I'll go for Dean or Gibson.
Ibanez RG655
Blackstar HT-5
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Oooh, imagine if he started playing Ibanez Rocket Rolls...

EDIT: he said on an interview that when he was younger he used to play Vs, so he probably won't get a Caparison (the Orbit is WAY too different).
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jul 8, 2008,
Quote by Firewind Raging
I reckon he'll probably shift to Dean too, like his idol Michael Schenker. Really didn't see this coming though, since he just had a new signature guitar released by ESP. I can't see him going to Caparison despite the fact Chris uses them. I'll go for Dean or Gibson.

You do know that Michael Schenker and Dave Mustaine are 2 out of the 3 biggest influences right.

Weird that they are with Dean lol
Quote by lokster

My bad

besides the so called ais just a fernandes V
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
[quote="'']It may be cheaper if discontinued... or more expensive

I'm kinda dissapointed, it was cool signature guitar. But also i'm exited to find out what his new guitar will be like, and who will make it. I hope it's a Jackson, but it'll probly be a dean, everyones going to them nowadays and it's getting kindof boring.

machine head
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Page 1 of 2