I'm learning it from this UG guitar tab and this video performance.

I've got the first 16 or so bars down (the first four rows of tabs)... excuse the amateur question but i'm trying to see which section of the tabs corresponds with the part of video that runs from 55 seconds to 1m 14 secs?

I know the tabs and video don't correspond in all places but if someone could just point me to the general area.

Thanks for any help.
The tab won't be the same as the live version - you should listen to the original recording instead.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
The tab won't be the same as the live version - you should listen to the original recording instead.

You definitally need the studio version. In the video, the guy doesn't even play the notes, so I wouldn't even try learning from that. The part in the studio version is around the 30-35 second mark.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Iron_Dude
You definitally need the studio version. In the video, the guy doesn't even play the notes, so I wouldn't even try learning from that. The part in the studio version is around the 30-35 second mark.

Y'know, I simply assumed that it was a video of an Allman Brothers live show

TS, you're never going to learn it from some random bloke's cover version - get hold of the original or at least find a video of the Allman Brother's playing it!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com