its barley even a reall instrument when we solo they play a quater the notes we do and when do rythems they just play route notes on monster strings! SOME TIMES INSTEAD OF PRICESLY PICKING THE NOTES THEY JUST SLAP THE UGLY BEAST. And is it just me or are most bassist failed guitarist. They wont admit that though. any one ever looked on the bass forums theres like 9 million threads about how bass is actually better than guitar and harder than guitarr... THERE LYING TO THEM SELVES ITS LIKE DRUMS BARLEY CONSTIFIES AS AN INSTRUMENT!!!!! And every one ever notice how annoying bassist are to jam with they try and pretend there on par with u. THEY DONT PLAY A GUITAR NOW DO THEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure theres a couple good bassist out there though. NOT!! lol. and why do pple worship cleypool his bass annoys the frak out of me. Its so clanky its like a million times worse than listening to guy play a strat clean with the bass knob cranked and all the mids down. You know when i record a song my self i put in everything rythem guitar l;ead drums vocals but i skip the bass cuz i hate bass. I put it to u UG do u hate bass and bassist!?
No, you're just close-minded.

EDIT: lol I actually read his whole post now...yeah you're a dumbass, OP. I'm sure you came up with that "bassists are failed guitarists" line all on your own, right?
Last edited by Turbo_Man at Jul 8, 2008,
You're so cool I bet you get all the girls.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
With a username like "Jesus is PunkN", you know it has to be good.
Quote by divinecrossfire

step 7: run out the door towards your buddy and turn off the lights, all whilst fapping furiously with one hand, doing the "princess diana wave" with the other, and screaming "THEN WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE DARK!!!!!"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...fail.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Quote by jmilli2
You tried to play bass and failed didn't you.....

This.
sig goes here
I'd take a bassist over a guitar player anyday, and guitar is my main instrument.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
nice, i bet you´re having a bet with a friend, its about who is the most retarded guys alive.

you won.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
i like barley.

who else is with me?

on topic, fail thread fails.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
My best friend is a bassist.....

And music isnt all about how hard or loud it is, Its about what you do with it, and how it sounds.
SWFC
Bands with no bassist sound empty and boring.

No, I do not hate bassists nor basses.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
i would lose track loads without my bassist
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
jesus christ! did a bass player murder your entire family?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
bass is only easier that guitar in hard rock music. try to play bass in a funk band, ass...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
wtf is CONSTIFIES?
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts