I want to get some effects for my tiny terror as it doesn't have much flexibility on its own.

EQ - Danelectro fish & chips. Looks good for the price. Is there anything bad about it?

Wah - Boss PW-10. I want this for versatility and because it supposedly makes weird sounds. Does it? (authentic wah sounds aren't so important to me at the moment)

Chorus - ??? can anyone suggest one? should be fairly cheap (£40)
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
It's hard to find a bad EQ pedal in my experience.
that V-Wah looks incredible and I know there are alot of good reviews for it on this site.
Boss do a few Chorus pedals, for just the meat and potatoes one go for a compact pedal but if you want something really fancy save up and get the Boss Chorus Twin Pedal, don't know the name sorry.
what kinda stuff do you play?
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
How 'bout stuff from the RP series? I have the RP80 and the only thing that sucks about it is that the Wah-Wah on it doesnt seem to work....but it has over 80 preset settings, not to mention you can make your own...I got mine for about $95
Quote by SBLAKELEY
what kinda stuff do you play?

See link in sig, I guess (not my music btw).

Quote by Gargantuan
Would a multi effect pedal work for you?

Im trying to stay away from multi fx units.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Fish and chips is good.

Electro Harmonix makes great stuff that can go from usable to wacky in 2.8 sec. flat. Can't go wrong.

I have yet to try the Boss wah, so im not sure.

Boss RE-20 can make some weird sounds and have a usable delay
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge