Poll: do you enjoy shopping?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you enjoy shopping?
YES!i Often go shopping!
35 24%
Yes! Only with a female/females..
11 7%
kinda...
35 24%
No, i only shop when i have to
45 31%
No... I HATE IT
15 10%
its ok... and i like THE LOL WUT PEAR NAKED!
6 4%
Voters: 147.
Page 1 of 2
So like they say, (or maybe its true) most girls LOVE shopping! But i would like to know if guys (the ones on UG) like shopping too!

Shopping... is the act of browsing and buying clothes/items/blah blah
For this poll we are considering shopping for items that ARE not musical instruments.
yeah , but only if i'm in the mood, or have money. If i don't find anything i like, i won't buy anything.

Shopping is not just for girls!
Sure I do but not really on clothes. I buy them like once a month or something. But I bet if you leave me alone at Barnes & Noble for a couple of hours, I'd burn through my bank account, and yours.

I like window shopping though. I'd spend two hours in Forever 21 trying on everything and walking out with just one shirt or something.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I hate shopping with girls especially. I mean don't get me wrong I love the ladies, but they make you carry things and ask so many damn questions and I just want to go back home
H e l l o .
I only go shopping if I'm looking for something in partcular.
I go into a shop, buy what i want then leave..
I don't just go shopping for the fun of looking at stuff that I could never afford or never need.

That's something else that's confusing about women.
I like shopping, don't shop very often, but I'm ok with it. I especially like shopping for guitars and guitar equipment.
Quote by petrina_678
erm not really

Then what? guys don't really HAVE anything to shop for?
Oh my Jesus Christ yes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I highly dislike it.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
i like shopping, but only if i have money of course... cause if not its more like browsing and thats just plain gay cause u always find sumthin u want but cant afford.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
It depends.

I could spend hours in a hardware type store (Home Depot), music, or electronics store. Otherwise I avoid it.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
I hate shopping with girls especially. I mean don't get me wrong I love the ladies, but they make you carry things and ask so many damn questions and I just want to go back home

To be honest, as a girl I hate shopping with guys. There's nothing more annoying than having someone pouting the whole time, obviously not wanting to be there. This is why I'm never bringing my boyfriend shopping with me.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I do when I initially buy something because it gives me a euphoric feeling. But that feeling doesn't last long.
Sure. I like it a lot. Well, I like it a lot when I ACTUALLY have money.

I don't usually buy a lot of clothes, though, since I get the vast majority of my shirts online, and I'm fine with buying all of my jeans at Ross.

My "shopping" is for stuff like shoes (if I can't find them online), CDs, video games, various pieces of technology, books, magazines, etc.

Spending a few hours in places like Borders, Best Buy, FYE, etc. never really get boring to me.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Guitar shopping I can spend hours and not realise .... shopping for pretty much everything else I hate spending time on.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
i would say most men shop only when they have something in mind. say they need a new cupboard. we would go to a few furniture sores, compare the prices and quality between those shops, buy and go home. its very seldom for me to do random browsing.
I enjoy shopping for CDs/records. Other than that, I just buy what I'm there to buy and GTFO.
Quote by petrina_678
So like they say, (or maybe its true) most girls LOVE shopping! But i would like to know if guys (the ones on UG) like shopping too!

Shopping... is the act of browsing and buying clothes/items/blah blah
For this poll we are considering shopping for items that ARE not musical instruments.

the only thing i really detest shopping for is trousers. all the brands' sizes are different even if they say they are the same on the label. and my height is in my back, so the trousers that fit me lengthwise are usually too tight, and the ones that are the right "tightness" are too long. so i can never get a real idea of how they will look by looking in the mirror in a shop.

most other things i am quite neutral about, like movies. i love music shops though.

i guess i enjoy shopping the most when im looking for a gift for someone, because you have to think in a different way than when youre shopping for yourself. and when you find something that person will like, you get really excited about giving it to them.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
i hate shopping because it means i have to spend money, which means i cant buy any gear. Also because im too poor to afford nice things.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I love shopping. My female friends take me shopping with them all the time. Damn friend zone...
If I need/really want something, I can spend hours. If I am with girls who are like "This shirt is nice, oooo so is this" then I hate it.
I like shopping for music, food and music related things... that's as far as it goes really.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by ctb
i love going shopping with women.

Me too!

Let's go shopping together!

And by 'shopping', I mean let's have sex.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Not all girl's like shopping pfft. Infact I hate it nothing more boring then spending hours looking around stupid clothes shops for new clothes.

Well clothes shopping is the worst hate with fury people litterally have to drag me shopping to get new clothes since I have very little.

So yes I hate shopping.
Quote by StoneColdQueen
Not all girl's like shopping pfft. Infact I hate it nothing more boring then spending hours looking around stupid clothes shops for new clothes.

Well clothes shopping is the worst hate with fury people litterally have to drag me shopping to get new clothes since I have very little.

So yes I hate shopping.

Are you one of those girls that wear man-clothes?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
It depends who I'm with. If I'm with zether,I liek it,because she actually doesn't bother me about anything,and does't take several hours. And only if one of us has money,so we aren't both staring at something we can't afford.
But if it's with say a couple of girls in my band,who take hours upon hours trying everything on they see,and bothering me to try something on,I would rather make myself puke so I don't have to.
Or my parents,who rarely take me to places I like to shop,I don't like it.

I also use the internet a lot tho.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Yes, but that's biased because I am.... DUN DUNNNN female
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Me too!

Let's go shopping together!

And by 'shopping', I mean let's have sex.

okie dokies.
I hate shopping. Soooooooooo boring. Unless its doughnuts, where I can make an exception
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Does shopping for music or for band shirts count? I like shopping for that stuff

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I love shopping.

1) I love spending money
2) I love new things
3) I love losing my time
4) I love meeting new girls when shopping. (I got this hawt redhead number once while I was shopping for a new phone)
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by rabidguitarist
Are you one of those girls that wear man-clothes?

I do not wear man clothes -_-
I wear clothes nothing girly and nothing manly just very boring.
But I think I did have a pair of male jeans a few years ago only because male baggy trousers are better then females.
Page 1 of 2