Right, had a bit of **** news just now
My drummer's just been taken to hospital for an emergency appendix operation, he's just gone into surgery right now I think
What I want to know is how long people generally take to recover from an operation such as this and if he'll be okay to play our gig on the 3rd of August
I'm checking google, but I want a few opinions
Do you think he'll be okay to play the show?
I know it's not a definite yes/no answer, but I just want a few opinions
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
3rd of July

If you meant August he should be fine.
Quote by Demonikk
My drummer's just been taken to hospital for an emergency appendix operation, he's just gone into surgery right now I think
What I want to know is how long people generally take to recover from an operation such as this and if he'll be okay to play our gig on the 3rd of July

Can he travel through time?

Edit: oh you fixed it....
Quote by GerGuam

If you meant August he should be fine.

yeah sorry, fixed that now
ohai little sig.
he will take a week or a bit more to recover.. My mum had the same thing...
She took about that long..

She had to take it easy the days/week/weeks after..
but i do think he may be fine enough to play the gig
Your friend is going into emergency surgery and all you're worried about is a gig.

LMFAO!

What a mate!
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Glad to know gig's take priority over your friends health.

He'll be good by then.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
It's very unlikely. Drumming takes a lot of muscle movement in the torso, chances are he'll still be sore.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Haha nah I'm worried as **** about him, but he's worried about the gig because he takes the band very seriously. I'm more than happy to cancel if he's not up to it, but he's not going to back out of it one way or another and I want to know if his stubbornness is going to be dangerous to his recovery
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Haha nah I'm worried as **** about him, but he's worried about the gig because he takes the band very seriously. I'm more than happy to cancel if he's not up to it, but he's not going to back out of it one way or another and I want to know if his stubbornness is going to be dangerous to his recovery

My drummer had hernia surgery once before, and we had to wait about two months before he could play comfortably again.

Tell him not to push it.

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
It depends. Is he having keyhole surgery or a big operation? When I had keyhole done, I could leave hospital after a few days, but it took a while for the cuts to heal. With keyhole he might just be alright for it, if it's larger surgery he won't be.
Quote by Demonikk
What I want to know is how long people generally take to recover from an operation such as this and if he'll be okay to play our gig on the 3rd of August

I've had an appendix operation and it went pretty damn bad, I got an abcess, and got to be in the hospital for 2 weeks.
So i would say I'm 99% sure he will be good for 3rd August.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
he'll catch MRSA or AIDS and die. Dont seek sympathy from the pit...
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket